Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copywriting/Advertising Courses

Options
  • 07-01-2016 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,

I left my job recently and want to change career track. Something I have been considering is a copywriting online diploma or an advertising diploma - I don't want to commit to a degree straight away as I have been out of the education mill for ten years so thought best to start with a diploma.

Does anyone have any information on decent institutes that serve these courses? There is an online course in Copywriting from the ITEC but I dont know anything of them. I did a diploma through a "reputable" company before and it was a shambles (lectureres being removed because they were blind drunk during lectures and the like) so I am reluctant to enroll in anything without some knowledge of how the company operates.

Cheers for any info!

Advertisement