Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart payg meter

Options
  • 07-01-2016 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I had my new smart payg meter installed yesterday morning. I was told by the installer that the free €20 credit would be applied to my meter yesterday evening or first think this morning. 

The free top up still has not been applied to my meter.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi googled eyes,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland Smarter PAYG.

Were you given a code to input for the credit?

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Hey Una. He told me that the meter would automatically top up once it registered on the system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again googled eyes,

This would be a query for our dedicated PAYG team (as they are the only advisors that have access to the PAYG system) who can be contacted on 1850 30 50 95 up to 8pm Monday to Saturday.

If you contact them and confirm your Electric Ireland account number (your telephone number if you do not have your account number), name, address and date of birth, they will be able to check this for you.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Thanks Una

Advertisement