Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sepa dd payment

Options
  • 07-01-2016 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Hello, I've just noticed a sepa dd payment for 66 euro taken out of my account today and I have no idea what for, I've tried finding a number to call but I've had no luck, can someone on here help me out please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi Icyseanfitz,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

As we don’t have account access here you may wish to contact BOI Direct on 0818365365, select option 1 followed by the star and a rep can look into this for you.

Just to let you know SEPA Direct Debits will update with the company name the following day after they are deducted from your account.

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

Advertisement