Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and Baby Groups

Options
  • 07-01-2016 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi

I am pregnant and I was wondering if there are any mother and baby groups that I might hopefully be able to bring my little one to around the city / Kilmeaden / Ballyduff direction? I would like to meet a few Mums too.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

There are a few that I know my other half goes to. Bumps and babes, Cuidiú etc. She loved going to them to meet other parents and allow our son to meet other babies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Your local Public Health Nurse will know the groups in your area. Just be aware that some groups can be more than a bit offputting with competitive parents or the martyr types who suck any joy out of parenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭br2015

Ok thanks a million for both your replies, I will look into those options so, I am new to the area and would love it as an opportunity to meet other Mums too as I don't know many people down this way.

Thanks again.

Advertisement