If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AKG N60NC

Options
  • 07-01-2016 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

could you please let me know if you are selling AKG N60NC and if you do what would be the price delivered to Ireland?

Also, if you have some viable alternative, I'm open to suggestions.

Best regards,
    decus

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

decus wrote: »
    Hi,

could you please let me know if you are selling AKG N60NC and if you do what would be the price delivered to Ireland?

Also, if you have some viable alternative, I'm open to suggestions.

Best regards,
    decus
    Hi Decus.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We do indeed stock the AKG N60NC headphones.

Currently priced at 299.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201722-n60nc.aspx

Excellent headphones and a great review in What HiFi.

Lots in stock and ready to ship :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭decus

Hi Decus.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We do indeed stock the AKG N60NC headphones.

Currently priced at 299.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201722-n60nc.aspx

Excellent headphones and a great review in What HiFi.

Lots in stock and ready to ship :)

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for coming back!

Unfortunately, price is higher than I've expected. Will take a look around. Thanks anyway!

Best regards,
    decus

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Decus,

I'm happy to do a Boardie special on the AKG N60 NC for you at just €249.99 including delivery.

If you would like to take the plunge I've reduced them online for the next 24 hours - you can grab them here ( the price will update in a few minutes):
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201722-n60nc.aspx

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Decus,

I'm happy to do a Boardie special on the AKG N60 NC for you at just €249.99 including delivery.

If you would like to take the plunge I've reduced them online for the next 24 hours - you can grab them here ( the price will update in a few minutes):

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

Thank you very much on your offer, sounds much better than original one.

Was wondering what would be the price for two??

... and yes I will buy in next 24 hours if happy with the price.

Best regards,
    decus

Decus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

Best regards,
    decus
    Decus,

that's as low as I can go and I think its the best pricing I can find in either the UK or Europe - if you want to grab one pair and then another in a few weeks I'll happily repeat the deal for you as long as we still have decent stocks ( Stocks can get really tight on the N60's) but at the moment we have good stock available.

Thanks again and do keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Decus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

Best regards,
    decus
    Decus,

that's as low as I can go and I think its the best pricing I can find in either the UK or Europe - if you want to grab one pair and then another in a few weeks I'll happily repeat the deal for you as long as we still have decent stocks ( Stocks can get really tight on the N60's) but at the moment we have good stock available.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,

just ordered, thank you on your help! Really appreciated!

Could come back for one more in a few weeks' time.

Best regards,
    decus

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Decus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

Best regards,
    decus
    Decus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,

just ordered, thank you on your help! Really appreciated!

Could come back for one more in a few weeks' time.

Best regards,
    decus
    Hi Decus.

Thank you very much for the order.

We will have this processed and shipped as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Ha good timing, i was just looking for these...
    .... and just ordered...

Thanks Pixel,

the price has started to sneak up already but you have crept in just in time..

Thanks for the order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Got the text thats its shipped and on the way. Lads thats quick! Thanks

Edit - wearing them already... lovely headphones... Strange some of the reviews said they lack bass but I'm using an ipad with spotify and its on a neutral EQ setting and they are very punchy... nice... trebles coming through nicely also. Lovely balance to them

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Got the text thats its shipped and on the way. Lads thats quick! Thanks

Edit - wearing them already... lovely headphones... Strange some of the reviews said they lack bass but I'm using an ipad with spotify and its on a neutral EQ setting and they are very punchy... nice... trebles coming through nicely also. Lovely balance to them
    Thanks for the post, always good to hear from a happy customer :)

Cheers
    Brian

Hi.

Is it possible to order spare cables? The audio cable is 2.5mm to 3.5mm and the really awkward one should you lose them, is the charging 2.5mm to usb cable. 

I haven't lost mine but i have been known to lose cables... A good internet search isnt showing anything. I wouldnt mind having an emergency spare pair. 

Thanks

..You

Hi.

Is it possible to order spare cables? The audio cable is 2.5mm to 3.5mm and the really awkward one should you lose them, is the charging 2.5mm to usb cable. 

I haven't lost mine but i have been known to lose cables... A good internet search isnt showing anything. I wouldnt mind having an emergency spare pair. 

Thanks
    ....You do know if you order a spare cable - you will never lose the original one?

We have never needed to order one to date but there is no problem checking out pricing and availability for you - if you would like us to check on either or both just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie and we will ask the question and revert asap,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.