Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo framing Dublin 15

Options
  • 07-01-2016 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend a framing business in the area? I have a number of family photos to frame. I would be looking for advice on the type of frame & possibly matching frames to hang pictures in a group.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There's a place in Coolmine that I've used in the past. They did a good job and they were super nice. g23.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

you will find a massive variation in prices for framing. I found the crowd in Coolmine one of the most expensive for a print I needed framed. Tara framing in Dunshaughlan were really well priced, he will even drop and pick up stuff if you give him notice. I found him good and his quality fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

http://www.castleknockframers.ie/

This guy is very good. I had a large collage that I wanted framed and he came in cheaper than Gallery 23. I could also pick a much nicer frame from him. I've used him twice and found him very good.

Advertisement