Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail problem/questions

Options
  • 07-01-2016 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I have an eir webmail account that I use with MS Outlook.  Unfortunatley the emails appear to be staying on the eir mail server which fills, preventing further emails coming in until I log in to the webmail client to remove emails. 
    Also when I log n to the webmail client I am presented with the old eircm webmail client in the blue/orange colour scheme.
    Any help with these issues would be much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

lazer.blue wrote: »
    I have an eir webmail account that I use with MS Outlook.  Unfortunatley the emails appear to be staying on the eir mail server which fills, preventing further emails coming in until I log in to the webmail client to remove emails. 
    Also when I log n to the webmail client I am presented with the old eircm webmail client in the blue/orange colour scheme.
    Any help with these issues would be much appreciated
    Hi lazer.blue

The best advice I can offer is to contact eir email support on 1890260260 - if you are no longer an eir customer please hold the line when asked to enter your number and you will get through to the main menu.

Also, please ensure you have the correct server settings - server settings depend on your internet provider but here's eirs':

Incoming: webmail.eircom.net

outgoing: mail1.eircom.net

ports incoming: 110

SMTPports outgoing:25

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement