Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

underfloor heating service Waterford

Options
  • 07-01-2016 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a professional who can service my underfloor heating system in the Waterford area?

I recently moved to a second hand house which has a Stanley oil-fired range heating the underfloor system. None of the thermostats were connected to the manifolds when I moved in - I reconnected them but they do not appear to work. The main part of the house is nice and warm but some of the rooms are icy cold. The water in the house only gets to luke-warm also. But I am using approx 15litres of oil every day to heat the house of 2000 square feet.

I think I need someone who can look at the entire system and if upgrades are needed they can also do those. I have no idea who installed the system, I contacted a local plumber but he wasn't familiar with underfloor systems and suggested that I needed an electrician.

Advertisement