Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dacia Duster v Renault Captur

• 07-01-2016 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Considering a new 1.5ltr diesel version of either a Duster or a Captur

Any opinions on which would be a better buy please?

Dacia is cheaper and bigger but has less features and as far as I can find out 57mpg

Renault is a little more pricey and smaller but has better features inside and apparently 79mpg

Which is the better buy? I will be commuting roughly 60km per day 4/5 days a week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Depends on what you want out if it really. I'd get the captur myself as it looks nice. You could also look at the juke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,271 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Captur feels better more modern and is better screwed together.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

bazz26 wrote: »
    The Captur feels better more modern and is better screwed together.

Could be doing up to 300km a week on back roads.

Want something which has plenty of space and comes in on budget really. Did a test drive in the Dacia yesterday, seems to drive well just fine. I didn't go on a motorway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Capture has a short wheel base and would be less comfortable on the back roads. I traded my captur for a Kadjar. Much superior

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Have a look at the Suzuki SX4 S-Crosss and Vitara. Both good cars and reasonable priced. The Fiat 500X is another you could consider. The Opel Mokka is also worth looking at too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement