Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banking 365-what a joke

Options
  • 07-01-2016 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

been trying for the last hour to transfer money to person in uk. set up payee and waited for text pin. none came, instead got a message to call them. spoke to girl who put me on hold and then said she could not get through to relevant dept. 
    i rang back later and got same response- total time wasted on phone was 1 hour and im no further ahead. 
    what  a shambles

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning dvd,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.ie

We are sorry to hear you have experienced difficulty in adding your payee, if you have not been able to add your payee as of yet can you please delete the previous payee and add this again.

If the text does not come through please check the number we have for you is correct. You can check this under Manage Accounts > Update Mobile & Email Address. If the number here is not correct you can follow the steps here to change your number.

If the number is correct and the text still does not come through please try turning off and on your phone as this may clear your network and allow the text to come through.

We can request this number over the phone as our reps attempted to do yesterday, however you may need to request a call back to get this, if that department is particularly busy.

Our apologies you had to spend so long on the phone and please let us know if there is anything else we can help with here.

Thanks,

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dvd

hi, i did receive a text so my number was not in doubt. the text was not the pin number but a message to call boi, which i did and was then put on hold for an hour until i hung up, the girl who i spoke to said they were very busy as she put me on hold.
    luckily i have an ulster bank account and was able to transfer the money through them.
    my point is what is the point you sending me a message to call you and then you dont have enough staff to deal with me. 
    i will never try to set up another payee on 365 again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

dvd wrote: »
    hi, i did receive a text so my number was not in doubt. the text was not the pin number but a message to call boi, which i did and was then put on hold for an hour until i hung up, the girl who i spoke to said they were very busy as she put me on hold.
    luckily i have an ulster bank account and was able to transfer the money through them.
    my point is what is the point you sending me a message to call you and then you dont have enough staff to deal with me. 
    i will never try to set up another payee on 365 again
    Hi dvd, I’m very sorry to hear about the difficulties you had getting your code and for the delay when you called.

Can you let me know if you’ve since received a code to activate your new payee? Apologies again, I'll certainly pass on your feedback to the team here.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement