If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE43J5500

Options
  • 08-01-2016 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Team,

Just wondering if you had any advice on the Samsung UE43J5500? Seems a good "budget" all rounder? Or is there anything else similar I should be looking at? Does the 300PQI have a (refresh) HZ equivalent?

Could you also give me a price, with delivery to Cork?

Cheers,
    Pat

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PKW wrote: »
    Hi Team,

Just wondering if you had any advice on the Samsung UE43J5500? Seems a good "budget" all rounder? Or is there anything else similar I should be looking at? Does the 300PQI have a (refresh) HZ equivalent?

Could you also give me a price, with delivery to Cork?

Cheers,
    Pat
    Hi PKW.

The Samsung Ue43J5500 has been a very popular television and is packed with features.
    Currently priced at 499.49 euro (Inc Delivery) - Also part of our VIP 6 year guarantee.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201304-ue43j5500.aspx

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

For rating each Manufacturer goes about it differently. Its hard to tell to real native Hz as there is no realy conversion chart. They do state:
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manufacturers now use their own measurements so can not necessarily be compared between brands. Examples include LG - Motion Clarity Index (MCI), Samsung - Clear Motion rate (CMR), Philips - Perfect Motion Rate (PMR), Sony - Motionflow XR and Panasonic - BLS (Back Light Scanning). All these figures are twice or more than the traditional 100Hz/200Hz refresh rate figures. No abbreviation indicates traditional measurement. Plasmas generally use a 600Hz sub-field refresh rate.[/font]

I hope this helps a little. Any questions let me know.

If you would like to go for one drop me your number in a PM and we can give you a buzz :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.