Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit amount, no longer customer

Options
  • 08-01-2016 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

I left Eir / Eircom at the end of September and there is a credit amount on my account of €39.93. I have received a monthly account statement from Eir ever since leaving saying the same thing, but I can't find a way of claiming the amount back (when I try to logon to the website it says my account details are not valid, which is true). How do I get this amount back please?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

ITDept wrote: »
    I left Eir / Eircom at the end of September and there is a credit amount on my account of €39.93. I have received a monthly account statement from Eir ever since leaving saying the same thing, but I can't find a way of claiming the amount back (when I try to logon to the website it says my account details are not valid, which is true). How do I get this amount back please?
    Call them up. Same thing happens when you leave a bill plan from a mobile phone provider. Just call them up, tell them there's a credit balance on the account and you'd like it refunded. Have your account number with you. 

Anytime ive done this its sorted immediately, and credited back to my bank the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

ITDept wrote: »
    Hi ITDept

You can request this amount by cheque by contacting accounts on free phone 1901 where an agent will create a case and the cheque will be with you within 24hrs.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭stezie

Careful about this.. I queried how to obtain credit on a closed account and eircom then created a €60 charge for something that was paid for..

The Mafia must be running this company or something..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

stezie wrote: »
    Careful about this.. I queried how to obtain credit on a closed account and eircom then created a €60 charge for something that was paid for..

The Mafia must be running this company or something..
    Hi stezie

I have replied to your own thread - which is largely different to the above case.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement