Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicked Juices Waterford Chemistry Analysis Report

Options
  • 08-01-2016 1:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭

Here's a report on one of their juices Sapphire if anyone's interested in having a look.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I don't know the relevance of the organic acids, but it is more than double what it should be according to that table.

Yet that was not mentioned in the comments section.

Or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Don't know given organic acids are a big group of acids and if it is some sort of fruit flavour then citric acid could maybe account for that.

I'm a bit surprised they tested 24mg juice given the max for the new TPD is 20mg and juices have to have testing for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Sapphire is a tobacco flavour. And that's the only useful input I'm likely to have to this topic :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Sapphire is a tobacco flavour. And that's the only useful input I'm likely to have to this topic :pac:

Yeah, 's one of the more "neutral" tasting tobacco flavour that I've tried, very clear and not sickly sweet.

I know it's all subjective though, and I haven't tried dozens either.

Advertisement