Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi

Options
  • 08-01-2016 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

I'm after buying a smart LG tv..the only app I'm really interested in it though is Netflix...I was thinking off buying a media box or can I install something else on my tv like kodi....I'm not sure how this works

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

http://www.did.ie/sony-48-full-hd-smart-led-tv-kdl48w705cbu-prd

Kodi, Netflix and the rest can be installed on Sony's Android TVs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

BobPresto wrote: »
    http://www.did.ie/sony-48-full-hd-smart-led-tv-kdl48w705cbu-prd

Kodi, Netflix and the rest can be installed on Sony's Android TVs.
    Eh, OP bought an LG ?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

dodzy wrote: »
    Eh, OP bought an LG ?

OP asked if kodi could be installed on his TV, I was letting him know that kodi can only be installed on Sony android TVs at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

BobPresto wrote: »
    OP asked if kodi could be installed on his TV, I was letting him know that kodi can only be installed on Sony android TVs at the moment.

sony the only company selling android tvs?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

I'm after buying a smart LG tv..the only app I'm really interested in it though is Netflix...I was thinking off buying a media box or can I install something else on my tv like kodi....I'm not sure how this works

your smart LG tv doesn't have netflix? are you sure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

mossym wrote: »

+1

LGs defintely have netflix preinstalled.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

mossym wrote: »
    OP says the new TV does have Netflix. He/she is just looking for more it would appear ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

dodzy wrote: »
    OP says the new TV does have Netflix. He/she is just looking for more it would appear ;)

ah okay, i thought he was only interested in netflix and thought it didn't have it

Advertisement