Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist for day after Wedding

Options
  • 08-01-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend a guitarist for the day after a wedding?

Having a small gathering in a local pub the day after and looking for someone to play a bit of music that won't blow the ears off ya but can add to the bit of craic. Current music to oldies, u2, Springsteen, Creedence, that kind of stuff.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

Colm Cahill from Newbridge, incredibly talented , I don't have a number for him but you should be able to get him on FB.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I know of 2 good guitarists in Maynooth,that could be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

TOPDAWG2.0 wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend a guitarist for the day after a wedding?

Having a small gathering in a local pub the day after and looking for someone to play a bit of music that won't blow the ears off ya but can add to the bit of craic. Current music to oldies, u2, Springsteen, Creedence, that kind of stuff.
    Cheers.

Did you get sorted for this? If not let me know and I'll pm you

Advertisement