Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge - Good Maternity GP

Options
  • 08-01-2016 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

We recently moved to Newbridge and I'm 4 months pregnant, without a GP.

Could anyone recommend a nice maternity GP in Newbridge. I work in Dublin city mid-week, so ideally someone with a Saturday or late evening practice.

Thanks a million,
    Karen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

I highly recommend dr sahar abouitaye. She is based in womens health and family planning clinic in curragh grange.
    I seen her for my whole pregnancy and after care. She is an OB/Gyn.
    You will get an ultrasound on every visit.
    Her pregnancy care isn't fee though because shes private. She does a package that you can pay off each visit.

A good gp would be linda norton who is in the clinic just under her practice. You wouldn't have to pay with her...

Edit just to add sahar does late night appts and Saturday appts

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭KATM

I highly recommend dr sahar abouitaye. She is based in womens health and family planning clinic in curragh grange.
    I seen her for my whole pregnancy and after care. She is an OB/Gyn.
    You will get an ultrasound on every visit.
    Her pregnancy care isn't fee though because shes private. She does a package that you can pay off each visit.

A good gp would be linda norton who is in the clinic just under her practice. You wouldn't have to pay with her...

Edit just to add sahar does late night appts and Saturday appts

Hi Irishgirl19,

I spoke with both of those doctors the other day. Sahar is an Obstetrician rather than a GP & I already have an Obstetrician in the Coombe. Linda Norton isn't taking any new clients :(

K

KATM wrote:
    I spoke with both of those doctors the other day. Sahar is an Obstetrician rather than a GP & I already have an Obstetrician in the Coombe. Linda Norton isn't taking any new clients

You could try dr ramadan

You could try dr ramadan

Thanks again, Irishgirl19.

Who is Dr Ramadan?

K

He's in the estate just behind mcdonalds. Theres also kildare town they have a new big medical centre

• Advertisement

He's in the estate just behind mcdonalds. Theres also kildare town they have a new big medical centre

Thanks so much!!!
    K

Advertisement