Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spot the difference.

Options
  • 08-01-2016 6:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭

Acceptable posting style:
    I genuinely couldn't give a damn that you don't believe me.
    It must be tiring to be that agitated all the time. Continously trying to rage against the machine.
    Lookit cock, country is on the up, Middle Ireland are not going to let Mom and Apple Pie merchants in to fool the easily led and idealistic section of the electorate.
    Your last post did dumb-dumb!
    Stay in school Dan...

Not-acceptable posting style:
    Dan_Solo wrote: »
    I'm guessing it has something to do with the discussion and the topic of the thread? Wouldn't that be a reasonable place to start?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is the Feedback forum for site feedback. If you have an issue with a post/posts, report them. If you have an issue with a card/ban you received, use the DRP forum. ta

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Gordon wrote:
    This is the Feedback forum for site feedback. If you have an issue with a post/posts, report them. If you have an issue with a card/ban you received, use the DRP forum. ta
    Abusive posts like those that mods refuse to action aren't a site problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

See my previous post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement