Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming pool

Options
  • 08-01-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking for a good place to go to teach my son how to swim. Somewhere in the city that allows "pay per use" that's not Leisurland. Anyone know of any such place?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

The kingfisher out in remnore does something similar to what your looking for, why don't you like leisure land if u don't mind been asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Kingfisher in NUIG also allow pay per swim. Clybaun hotel gym and pool let you pay per use as a non member but it will work out expensive if you plan to go regularly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

We tried Leisureland but the kids were not making much progress at all. Not sure exactly why but I wasn't overly impressed with the instruction. Moved them to Kingfisher NUIG and the progress was superb. Kingfisher do lessons in 7 week chunks. I am not sure if they do pay-per-lesson got they certainly have public hours for pay-per-use.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

The kingfisher out in remnore does something similar to what your looking for, why don't you like leisure land if u don't mind been asked?

Thanks all. Will try Nuig kingfisher.

Didn't really like Leisurland last time I was there. Cold and dirty.

Advertisement