Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New dairy-free (vegan) Cornettos in Tesco

• 08-01-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Anyone else tried these? I have seen them in stock in Roselawn and Artane. You get 4 in the box for about 3 euro. There is just 1 flavour (Strawberry) but I am very impressed. The ice-cream tastes delicious and they even have the chocolate at the end of the cone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tigergirl

My friend got them at the Tesco in Galway and said they were lovely, still haven't found them myself though.

Dunnes, and possibly other places also do a glacé ice cream which is dairy free. As far as I know I've only seen it in vanilla, it's around €4 and tastes like soft serve! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yep i have tested them extensively and I love them. Cone could be crispier though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thekatydays

I was pretty excited when I saw them, defiantly lived up to my expectations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

I eat them regularly, they're really nice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the swedish glace magnum things are amazing, can get them in dunnes st stephens green.

• Advertisement
Advertisement