Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New frozen vegetarian at Tesco

Options
  • 09-01-2016 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Tried out this yesterday. Very tasty, quite filling and astonishingly cheap.

Can everyone please buy these so they don't get discontinued like everything else good at Tesco !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Internet Ham

A lapsed veggie here, that looks excellent though. I will definitely try it. It is hard to get a good pie these days! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheLisNo

Contains egg and milk :(

I wish companies (e.g. Quorn) would realize that vegetarians can eat vegan food but not vice versa. There are so many vegan binding agents instead of egg that can be used nowadays. They are basically losing the entire vegan market by adding something that can easily be replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

A lapsed veggie here, that looks excellent though. I will definitely try it. It is hard to get a good pie these days! Thanks!

They have another one in that range, mediterranean vegetables and cheese (sorry, TheLisNo). I tried it yesterday, it was also pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

They have mexican bean burgers in the range that are vegan and are really good too!

Advertisement