Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead Season 6 Air

• 09-01-2016 8:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Wanted to make a thread to find out when Season 6 will be on the telly. I don't want to look through threads because of spoilers. I know it aired already is it on sci-fi or one of those channels (with upc) or will it be on RTE anytime soon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Currently on mid season break on FX, will be back shortly.

Don't think FX is available on UPC.

It probably won't be on Network two for at least 6 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

The first half of this season was on Fox the day after the u.s, I get that channel on upc/virgin. I'm guessing the second half of the season will be the same :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

The first half of this season was on Fox the day after the u.s, I get that channel on upc/virgin. I'm guessing the second half of the season will be the same :-)

Niceone. Is it repeated on fox or do you know when it returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭RichT

According to IMDB The Walking Dead returns (season 6, episode 9) Sunday 14th February, so that means it will be on FOX here at 9pm Monday 15th February.

Season 6 is currently being repeated on FOX at 9pm on Mondays. (episode 4 being shown tomorrow 11th January).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭chasm

Have RTE shown any of season 6 yet? I bought my parents the boxset for Christmas and as they don't have fox or a decent internet connection they will probably watch it on RTE. I don't think they would have the patience to wait for it to be released on dvd as they are addicted lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement