Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Arms Drogheda

Options
  • 09-01-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Seems to be a fair bit of work going on there recently, is it reopening? Anyone know the craic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Reopening by all accounts. The owner of another pub in town is what I heard, just can't remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

markc1184 wrote: »
    Reopening by all accounts. The owner of another pub in town is what I heard, just can't remember the name.

Owner of ocaseys I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

it is the lad from O'Caseys who is opening it .. hoping to open before the end of the month I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

What's the sense of opening another pub on that site?

The Trinity Arms has closed more than once in recent times, so why do they continue to flog a dead horse.
    Same can be said for many other pubs in town that close due to no business, reopen under new management, then close again shortly after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

The Trinity Arms has closed more than once in recent times, so why do they continue to flog a dead horse.
    Same can be said for many other pubs in town that close due to no business, reopen under new management, then close again shortly after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

eeguy wrote: »

its being opened by someone who is already running a pub up the road and will more thank likely just move his existing customers to the Trinity. O'Caseys will be closing as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

yep, i imagine with the cross/fusion doing well there's a lot more traffic up that end of town

Advertisement