Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Sheffield United 9/1/15 k/o 17.30 BT Sports

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Canadel wrote: »
    Dundalk are definitely capable of it. Maybe Rovers and Cork. That's 3. Let's not exaggerated either.

Yeovil, Cambridge, Middlesborough, MK Dons as well......

• If lvg wants people to cross the ball surely there not doing it in training

Because not one player has found a target yet

Sadly young isn't even on the bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,774 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass............... hit hopeful punt into box

philosophy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Keep up the good work lvg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass............... hit hopeful punt into box

philosophy

This is woeful. Hope we lose badly soon so we can get rid of LVG. We are going backwards fast.

• Even my wife giving out beside me about the commentators repeating the same "not the united way" ****e over and over

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Haha, crowd cheering the shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭sjb25

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Haha, crowd cheering the shot.

Was funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Has he unlocked another bonus payment to Monaco

Appearance in the FA Cup

He unlocked the not Bale, Mueller, Neymar, Suarez bonus which involves actually signing for the club thus preventing the club making a laughing stock of themselves in the media

Shot on target!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Pathetic stuff from United 'fans'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I know BT are hamming it up, but van Gaal has lost the supporters almost entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Shot on target!

• Depay is trying at least

• I know BT are hamming it up, but van Gaal has lost the supporters almost entirely.

You better start praying we score ;)

I just turned off the tv,opened the curtains and have been watching the rain,far more interesting.

fullstop wrote: »
    Pathetic stuff from United 'fans'

What is? Terrible football deserves this. People don't pay hard earned cash to watch paint dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

"I got kneed in the balls "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He unlocked the not Bale, Mueller, Neymar, Suarez bonus which involves actually signing for the club thus preventing the club making a laughing stock of themselves in the media

5vzpt0.gif

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    You better start praying we score ;)

I'm resigned to a 0-0 at this stage, can't see a goal from either side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Only just tuning back in, was enjoying the dinner and really what is the point of rushing food for this.

• I hope Strumms drank at least 6 cans of fosters in Sam Platts before he entered the stadium. Might ease his pain of watching this muck

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm not watching the game so can't really comment (apart from this comment) but this must be one of the shortest utd match threads ever. I'm gathering from the comments though that it's a shockingly boring game again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This is really embarrassing for United. I thought they might have turned a corner with the Chelsea game, but doesn't look like it. It's turgid crap, can't see him lasting the month.

Depay is beyond brutal

• Advertisement

• SantryRed wrote: »
    This is really embarrassing for United. I thought they might have turned a corner with the Chelsea game, but doesn't look like it. It's turgid crap, can't see him lasting the month.

IMO we have played our best with schniederlan as the sole holding midfielder

Then having Young out wide for actually width to the attack and a good delivery of the ball

Both are missing and its clearly evident

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    What is? Terrible football deserves this. People don't pay hard earned cash to watch paint dry.

They've been moaning all season. United are 5th in the league, 3 points off the champions league places and you'd swear they were battling relegation. They had nothing but success for years so maybe the fans aren't used to this, but jeering your team when they have a shot at goal is pretty **** IMO.

• Basti :(

Bastian is done :(

Jesus put the ball out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

That's not what you were thinking at all Michael. You don't think at all. Shut the **** up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

I'm resigned to a 0-0 at this stage, can't see a goal from either side

I'm resigned to a 0-0 in the replay as well.

Wonder who the 5 penalty takers would be

That looks like a break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,592 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Balls.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ah no.

Knee damage????

Bring back David Moyes.

Nice of Howard Webb to let us know that the obviously fair tackle was legal :rolleyes:

Jaysus that's a bad one.

Knee looked to twist very badly, but he is up and walking at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Bad injury Schweinsteiger

• Advertisement

Brilliant if he stays on, gives everything tbf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

BT criticising United all game for not attacking and then criticising Schweinsteiger for taking on a shot.

Michael Owen should be shot out of a cannon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    IMO we have played our best with schniederlan as the sole holding midfielder

Then having Young out wide for actually width to the attack and a good delivery of the ball

Both are missing and its clearly evident

I definitely think Schneiderlin makes the biggest to the side, but still, this is a League One team, one player missing shouldn't make a jot. Everything is rotten in the team now and they've completely stagnated. They really need someone new in to give them the jolt they need to push on for the top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hopefully he is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

J. Marston wrote: »
    BT criticising United all game for not attacking and then criticising Schweinsteiger for taking on a shot.

Michael Owen should be shot out of a cannon.

Owen wouldn't go near a 50/50 tackle

Rooney reminds me of Gerrard in his last season. His legs have gone, he looks lost but people still defer to him and give him the ball when their in better positions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭dixiefly

He's back on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Martial is so strong.

fullstop wrote: »
    They've been moaning all season. United are 5th in the league, 3 points off the champions league places and you'd swear they were battling relegation. They had nothing but success for years so maybe the fans aren't used to this, but jeering your team when they have a shot at goal is pretty **** IMO.

Couldn't disagree more. We don't have to win every year but they have a responsibility to entertain. If we could win the league by drawing 0.0 I don't think any of us would be watching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Ah Mike

Advertisement