Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Shop Tralee

Options
  • 09-01-2016 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

Hi

Someone told me there is a DVD shop in Tralee that buys second hand DVD's, has anyone heard of it and where it is? also if they give a reasonable price or would you be better selling on line?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Zelda247 wrote: »
    Hi

Someone told me there is a DVD shop in Tralee that buys second hand DVD's, has anyone heard of it and where it is? also if they give a reasonable price or would you be better selling on line?

It's the CEX shop in the mall, next to Costa. They have a website as far as I know which I think gives you an idea of what you'll get. Don't think it's great for DVDs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

There's also Cash Encounters in Castle Street up near where Lee Records used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

siblers wrote: »
    There's also Cash Encounters in Castle Street up near where Lee Records used to be.

Are they any good?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Are they any good?

I sold in DVDs & CDs there a few years ago but didn't get a lot. You really won't get much for them no matter where you go. It's different for electronics or phones, and Even then it really depends on the model etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I sold in DVDs & CDs there a few years ago but didn't get a lot. You really won't get much for them no matter where you go. It's different for electronics or phones, and Even then it really depends on the model etc.

I wonder if it would be better selling on Done Deal?

• Advertisement

You could try, but see what others are selling for first. I don't think you will get much for DVDs though.
    Put them up on a group page called Tralee buy swap sell on Facebook too, you'll get more local people & it will save on postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Throw them up for a euro each. You might get lucky and find somebody who's broadband connection doesn't support streaming.

Advertisement