Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erratic power output

Options
  • 09-01-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Any body have experience with power output jumping around the place?

First time I've seen this. The 3sec avg power was jumping all over the place within a 20watt range. Also at one stage power jumped to over 2000w for a few sec.
    This session was done on the turbo so wouldn't expect to see much variance.
    Quarq riken used with 910xt.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

I've had a similar problem using my 910 with my P2M. Jumps around a lot more than usual and drop outs aren't uncommon either. Think this is a problem with the 910 though, read about it before and don't have any problems using the garmin 500 with my powermeter. Think it's something to do with the distance the garmin 910 is from the power meter, were you wearing it on your wrist?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

joey100 wrote:
    I've had a similar problem using my 910 with my P2M. Jumps around a lot more than usual and drop outs aren't uncommon either. Think this is a problem with the 910 though, read about it before and don't have any problems using the garmin 500 with my powermeter. Think it's something to do with the distance the garmin 910 is from the power meter, were you wearing it on your wrist?

Cheers joey. I had the garmin mounted on bars as normal. Only seemed to happen for last 20 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

How's the battery in the Quarq?

Advertisement