Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops that sell paper bags

Options
  • 09-01-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭

Need to buy a few paper bags tomorrow morning does anyone know any shop that sells them? Checked EuroGiant etc they used to have packs of brown takeaway bags but not any more it seems. Just plain paper bags flat or twisted handle doesn't really matter probably looking for 30-40.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

jimmii wrote: »
    Need to buy a few paper bags tomorrow morning does anyone know any shop that sells them? Checked EuroGiant etc they used to have packs of brown takeaway bags but not any more it seems. Just plain paper bags flat or twisted handle doesn't really matter probably looking for 30-40.

Maybe try Asia market. They might have them, as they supply items for Chinese take aways

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

newacc2015 wrote: »
    Maybe try Asia market. They might have them, as they supply items for Chinese take aways

Excellent idea cheers!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Asia market do sell them but usually only in 500's or so.

What size are you looking for?

I keep 28cm x 30cm and 15cm x 20cm plain brown paper bags in my shop. I'm sure I'd have that amount to spare. I'm in work tomorrow from 12 in George's Arcade.

PM me for exact shop of mine if you're stuck.

Mods: not shilling btw, I don't have a paper bag shop:).

humberklog wrote: »
    Asia market do sell them but usually only in 500's or so.

What size are you looking for?

I keep 28cm x 30cm and 15cm x 20cm plain brown paper bags in my shop. I'm sure I'd have that amount to spare. I'm in work tomorrow from 12 in George's Arcade.

PM me for exact shop of mine if you're stuck.

Mods: not shilling btw, I don't have a paper bag shop:).

Cheers but managed to get sorted appreciate the offer though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SLT

Hi, can i ask where did you get them in the end? Looking everywhere for them too...preferably the white ones..otherwise brown fine too. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

SLT wrote: »
    Hi, can i ask where did you get them in the end? Looking everywhere for them too...preferably the white ones..otherwise brown fine too. Thanks!

Evans off Capel St. is where you want to be heading to.

SLT wrote: »

No idea where I went in the end! I don't even remember why I was asking lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Ask at any arts and hobby shop.
    I got some before at the art and hobby shop in Dundrum.

Advertisement