Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice UK 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I have disliked Paloma Faith from the start. That thing of putting her head down on the table and snoring / snorting? like a pig, when George was giving his pitch, was disgustingly bad-mannered. George was dead right to take umbrage.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eyepatch wrote: »
    I have disliked Paloma Faith from the start. That thing of putting her head down on the table and snoring / snorting? like a pig, when George was giving his pitch, was disgustingly bad-mannered. George was dead right to take umbrage.

She also don't like musical theatre but turns for a guy who sang a musical song :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Palomar is irritating but I reckon she's genuinely cracked so I'll forgive her.
    Ricky basically tries to charm the knickers off all the women. It's getting boring. Will and George I like

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

smilerf wrote: »
    Palomar is irritating but I reckon she's genuinely cracked so I'll forgive her.
    Ricky basically tries to charm the knickers off all the women. It's getting boring. Will and George I like

Ricky has no charisma imo

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ricky has no charisma imo

Agree, but for some reason, he does seem to charm the women.

Rita Ora says X Factor and Voice UK both want her

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2016/0213/767737-rita-ora-claims-x-factor-and-voice-uk-both-want-her/

I'm not much gone on Rita Ora, but I could tolerate her more than Paloma Faith

I Love Will.I.Am and Boy George

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Rita Ora says X Factor and Voice UK both want her

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2016/0213/767737-rita-ora-claims-x-factor-and-voice-uk-both-want-her/

I'm not much gone on Rita Ora, but I could tolerate her more than Paloma Faith

I Love Will.I.Am and Boy George

Paloma gets on my nerves!! Not gone on Rita either, really full of herself or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

A month in, and it seems that the tabloids and gossip sites are only really interested in two things: the viewing figures (come on, they're not all that bad) and what the judging panel will be like next year (I wouldn't be all that surprised if Rita returned, TBH).

It feels like this is always the way... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

He was the much better singer, she was very screechy and painful to my ears.

• Advertisement

I got bored about one-third of the way in and switched over to something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I seem to be tuning in just to see Will. And he looks as bored as I am. I think he's missing Tom.

Will be glad to see the back of Paloma Faith - let's hope they don't hire her for another season. She really annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Will be glad to see the back of Paloma Faith - let's hope they don't hire her for another season. She really annoys me.

She's ruining the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

I like The Voice but one complaint I've is it's just too long.
    Regarding the voiceover lad thank God he's gone. Arrogant and full of ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

No-one likes Paloma, do they? :D:D;)

Her rendition of "World in Union" for the Rugby World Cup certainly didn't win her many fans:

To be fair, though, this really isn't a song for a pop singer. On the other hand, it was perfect for Kiri Te Kanawa, Shirley Bassey and Hayley Westenra:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Met.a.phor is some eejit. His stupid clothes and stupid face annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Thank god it's on tonight :)

Starting good :)

Love Theo version of Photograph :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Can we vote in the live shows from here?

Dont think so. Prêtty good show last night. Hope thé live shows are just as good.

Two contestants have left the show. Chloe and Beth. Wow. And they are not even replacing them.

Wow!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Yep, Beth for "personal reasons," and Chloe for "health reasons."

No replacements. Instead of four people being ditched tonight, it'll be two.

I'm watching this instead of the Irish one.

Lydia is all rounder. Not my usual taste but amazing.

Lydia is good, can't wait for Lyrical :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Lyricals a nice guy with some talent, but it was hard work for him to sing it & hard work to listen to.

• Advertisement

Lauren up next . Go Lauren!

Advertisement