Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 15/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Augeo wrote: »
    That's 7 bolded, only 3 at the back so ?

It's only 6, HendoCan signing in the summer :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Augeo wrote: »
    That's 7 bolded, only 3 at the back so ?

Whoopsie :o

Forget Jimmy NewWinger.
    He's an option off the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

Joe Allen is only 26 today? Thought he was a nice bit older. Sign him up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Saw this on Reddit.

Lovren has played 19 times under Klopp. 10 clean sheets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

381 days since my last post here!
    Rodgers out, Porridge in...

Being a lurker over the last year, at times, it's been like this!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Pepp1989 wrote: »
    Joe Allen is only 26 today? Thought he was a nice bit older. Sign him up!

Your thinking of Xavi......easy mistake to make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

UEFA bending over backwards to please United

1st changing the time of the 2nd leg and now saying they will not face any punishment for the vile chants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Unless they change the amount of players they can put on the field at the same time - we'll be ok.

1 goal seals the win.

UEFA bending over backwards to please United

1st changing the time of the 2nd leg and now saying they will not face any punishment for the vile chants

I would say that's to be expected. Unfortunately, they never do anything about fan chants, really.

Knex. wrote: »
    I would say that's to be expected. Unfortunately, they never do anything about fan chants, really.

They have fined other teams for fan chants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

They have fined other teams for fan chants

UEFA fined City recently for just booing that naff Champions League anthem. They do whatever they like.

Didn't know.

I know that there's been incidents in Italy and Russia, and so on, that went largely unpunished, however.

Saw this on Reddit.

Lovren has played 19 times under Klopp. 10 clean sheets.

How many of them did Skrytel play in.

Oh, and I see that Felony dodged any sanction for his swinging elbows, too. Someone fetch me the smelling salts, I am faint with shock.

Laughable that Fellaini got away with that. Uefa making a balls of things, to my sincere lack of surprise.

Hope with regards to the chants, the lack of punishment doesn't justify retaliation in the eyes of some Liverpool supporters travelling Thursday.

Fuck that shit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Chants are guranteed thurs ngt,theres always a few idiots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Laughable that Fellaini got away with that. Uefa making a balls of things, to my sincere lack of surprise.

Hope with regards to the chants, the lack of punishment doesn't justify retaliation in the eyes of some Liverpool supporters travelling Thursday.

Fuck that shit.

Cant beleve no retrospective acrion is taken against fellany . Only saw it on the highlights show but it looked a fed catd offence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

cjmc wrote: »
    Cant beleve no retrospective acrion is taken against fellany . Only saw it on the highlights show but it looked a fed catd offence

Did you use your ears to type that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Or some other appendage?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Just like to point out, pulling people on **** grammar and spelling isn't cool. Lots of people are dyslexic and it reads pretty much like that. You just don't know.

• Advertisement

rob316 wrote: »
    Just like to point out, pulling people on **** grammar and spelling isn't cool. Lots of people are dyslexic and it reads pretty much like that. You just don't know.

Good point. Thought im not dyslexic (???) i am typing hastily on a phone while out for a smoooke :) hence the spelling sir / miss

Prick :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Good point. Thought im not dyslexic (???) i am typing hastily on a phone while out for a smoooke :) hence the spelling sir / miss

Predictive text is your friend so.

rob316 wrote: »

Thankfully, there is no correlation between dyslexia and a lack of a sense of humour.

I wish some people would just own their flaws, rather than looking for society to offer them PC protection.

He's not even dyslexic, just fecking sloppy! You implying he was dyslexic is ironically more insulting than Kerri's post :pac:

This is what happens when there's no match at the weekend, like a bag of cats.

corwill wrote: »
    This is what happens when there's no match at the weekend, like a bag of cats.

Ah, I just get irked by the PC movement, really. People taking offense on the behalf of others, when there's nothing remotely to be offended by.

I wonder even, how many people looked at Kerri's initial post, laughed and then thanked it, but after reading Rob's response, went back and removed their thanks.

I'd say a few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Surprised Fellaini didn't get a ban for that... But also not surprised. I am glad he didn't because 1) he's ****e and 2) he'll be starting against us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Thankfully, there is no correlation between dyslexia and a lack of a sense of humour.

I wish some people would just own their flaws, rather than looking for society to offer them PC protection.

He's not even dyslexic, just fecking sloppy! You implying he was dyslexic is ironically more insulting than Kerri's post :pac:

PC brigade vrs the grammar police!

This will be like Batman/Superman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Ah, I just get irked by the PC movement, really. People taking offense on the behalf of others, when there's nothing remotely to be offended by.

I wonder even, how many people looked at Kerri's initial post, laughed and then thanked it, but after reading Rob's response, went back and removed their thanks.

I'd say a few.

I just didn't thank it, can't stand that poster and want him off my boards love list next year.
    Didn't thank anything there, spelling/grammar error are a fcuking mine field and your right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

gosplan wrote: »
    PC brigade vrs the grammar police!

This will be like Batman/Superman

'Cept, only one would be ****e and feature heavy promotion of a Turkish airline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I think what we all need right now is a nice cup of tea

Sure didn't the lord himself pause for a nice cup of tea before giving himself up for the world

I'd say a few.

Let's all turn to the task at hand: swinging from bigging us up for Thursday to soiling the strides, and back again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Surprised Fellaini didn't get a ban for that... But also not surprised. I am glad he didn't because 1) he's ****e and 2) he'll be starting against us.

Given the reaction he got from their fans when he was subbed yesterday I think even they are upset he isn't banned.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    'Cept, only one would be ****e and feature heavy promotion of a Turkish airline.

Batman's not that bad, definitely not sh!te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Prick :)

Oh !!!
    You used your c0ck instead :P
    Gotcha :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

April 2nd, we play Spurs. I hope to almighty god that we beat them and give leicester a clear run at the title. Would kill me to see Spuds win it.

Oh !!!
    You used your c0ck instead :P
    Gotcha :)

Yep and from quite some distance away !

tumblr_m231sn5cxQ1ql8xx7o1_500.png

I try to cover any spelling or grammar mistakes with the disclaimer on my signature but people don't read it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ian ayre to leave lfc next year

• Advertisement

Seen on Twitter that Ayre is to step down next season. Maybe we should poach that universally loved Woodward bloke. :pac:

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Seen on Twitter that Ayre is to step down next season. Maybe we should poach that universally loved Woodward bloke. :pac:

He wouldn't make our bench.

He would probably get in covered in amazing sponsorship deals though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

What are the thoughts on this - I never really liked Ayre, is he a big loss or are we delighted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,929 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

He will be a big loss on the commercial side of things I would imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Knex. wrote:

Didnt want him anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,041 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

ardinn wrote: »
    What are the thoughts on this - I never really liked Ayre, is he a big loss or are we delighted?

He's one of the main reasons our commercial partnerships and revenue got pulled out of the dark ages. He gets a lot of **** over transfer negotiations, but frankly we don't have a notion how much he was at fault in any particular instance, so it's hard to judge.

He seemed like a good chap, and I quite liked that there was a genuine Liverpool guy in charge, a lifelong local fan who you could always say had the clubs best interests at heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Damien360

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    He's one of the main reasons our commercial partnerships and revenue got pulled out of the dark ages. He gets a lot of **** over transfer negotiations, but frankly we don't have a notion how much he was at fault in any particular instance, so it's hard to judge.

He seemed like a good chap, and I quite liked that there was a genuine Liverpool guy in charge, a lifelong local fan who you could always say had the clubs best interests at heart.

Is this fallout from the handling of the increased ticket prices ? A fall guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

CdiAtguXEAAdk3i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

He wanted to move to London / had family in Spain.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement