Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 15/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Oh love how the shoe is on the other foot now, certain fans up in arms because the English media is reporting about a certain players personal life, same fans were loving it when same media where doing the same to a certain young player last season.

Yeah, I'm with you on that, 100% yes sir e bob.

Nope, actually havnt a clue, Wha?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Thats was totally unintentional :pac:

She looks like she could do a job,

oSi8WoI.jpg

Too bad she's a die hard Man Utd fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

corwill wrote: »
    Wha'?

English papers have a story on Martials private life and United fans don't like it thinking it will unsettle him, but same fans were lapping it all up last season when the papers were writing about Sterlings private life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Vicxas wrote: »

But what about the ball control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,501 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Look, if she can take a corner, we'll forget all about who she supports and make this transfer happen. Send Enrique the other way, surely he can't fcuk up putting cards on a fcuking board?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

Vicxas wrote: »

That's a plus in my book

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,479 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Charlie19 wrote: »
    But what about the ball control.

She gets hit on a lot and is an expert in kneeing balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

English papers have a story on Martials private life and United fans don't like it thinking it will unsettle him, but same fans were lapping it all up last season when the papers were writing about Sterlings private life

Meh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

And they were wondering what influence giggs had on the coaching at United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Apoligies in advance.

Extramartial affair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭klose

brevity wrote: »

Lovely player, shame hes an attacking midfielder however :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Anyway know how Firminho got on when playing up front on his own for Brazil?

Danny ward getting recalled apparently, thats bogdan rightfully ****ed out so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

klose wrote: »

Should have never been signed. Not hammering the guy over mistakes but he was nowhere near the standard required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

That's a huge blow for Aberdeen.

Should get plenty of chances now, after impressing up there and our two keepers been a bit ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,036 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    It's like they're trying to do the most difficult Countdown numbers combination.

Klopp - I'll have from small number and ten from the top please Rachel.
    Rachel Riley- that's a number one, a ten, a ten, a ten, a ten, a ten. In fact Jurgen, that's ten number tens you have. And the target score is 74 points. Lets hope you can do better than Brendan's team.

anigif_enhanced-661-1421411482-2.gif

*ahem*

10x10=100
    10+10+10=30

100-30=70

10+10+10+10=40
    40/10=4

70+4=74

Jurgen's a genius - you can do anything with 10's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭dogbert27

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    *ahem*

10x10=100
    10+10+10=30

100-30=70

10+10+10+10=40
    40/10=4

70+4=74

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

All joking aside about selling Sturridge for £25m to anyone the lad would never pass a medical anyway so we are stuck with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Danny Ings
    Danny Sturridge
    Danny Ward

One out of three ain't bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

rob316 wrote: »
    That's a huge blow for Aberdeen.

Should get plenty of chances now, after impressing up there and our two keepers been a bit ****.

Good to see him coming back. Definitely ahead of Bogdan in the pecking order for me. Should get a chance in the FA Cup anyway, I hope.

Wonder will it affect his chances of going to the Euros with Wales? Hennessy and Myhill are both doing well, if he returns to Liverpool and plays it would look great for him. If he doesn't see any game time, it'd be a problem you'd think.

He's been impressive with Aberdeen from what I've been reading so we'll happily see him as number 2, and maybe sign a new number 1 in the summer.

God what I'd give to not have to worry about our defence and gk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

*ahem*

10x10=100
    10+10+10=30

100-30=70

10+10+10+10=40
    40/10=4

70+4=74

You used eleven 10s.

Is that just Balotelli & Markovic let out on loan now?

Not counting Grujic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

Not counting Grujic.

Alberto, we could do with another no 10

mav79 wrote: »
    Alberto, we could do with another no 10

Wasn't he sold?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

Wasn't he sold?

I thought so too, but he is still on the LFC website as on loan

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Milkers wrote: »
    You used eleven 10s.

No he didn't, he used 10.

I'm leaving myself open to having it pointed out that I am actually the one who can't count but I did check a few times.
    10x10=100 *** 2 tens
    10+10+10=30 *** 3 tens

100-30=70

10+10+10+10=40 *** 4 tens
    40/10=4 *** 1 ten

70+4=74

10 in total.

Not counting Grujic.

Lawrence Vigouroux, Samed Yesil, Sergi Canos, Taiwo Awoniyi (Frankfurt), Andre Widsom, Luis Alberto, Big Lloyd Jones, Jordan Williams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭Speak Now

You used eleven 10s.

Nah he only used 10 not that you get more than 6 anyway ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

I had a MRI on my shoulder last year, so was stuffed into the machine head first. Absolutely ****ing horrible experience. If you've ever wondered what being buried alive would feel like...

/checks memes and tropes list to see if this post can be approved.

edit - Shelvey not on the list! :eek:

There will be a late fitness check on Sakho before the Arsenal game.

Lawrence Vigouroux, Samed Yesil, Sergi Canos, Taiwo Awoniyi (Frankfurt), Andre Widsom, Luis Alberto, Big Lloyd Jones, Jordan Williams

norwich signed a right back from ukraine or somewhere the other day so hard to see wisdom getting much more game time there, might be worth giving him a recall too. Randall looks short of whats required unfortunately for the lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,639 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

corwill wrote: »
    I had a MRI on my shoulder last year, so was stuffed into the machine head first. Absolutely ****ing horrible experience. If you've ever wondered what being buried alive would feel like...

Ive had a few and rheyre not too bad . Just boredom
    Though not for an hour !

• Advertisement

You used eleven 10s.

Nope, just the ten 10's :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,673 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Ah ok did not know that. Watch a bit of american football vikings blew kick 20 seconds to go. Vikings forum like here when we lost league in 13/14.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Guess Jonjo's really trying to push that move to Palace through.

Klopp warns Guardiola

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/10/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-pep-guardiola
    Jürgen Klopp has said the only advice he can give Pep Guardiola about the Premier League is to prepare for a draining fixture schedule, admitting he was unaware the Capital One Cup semi-final was over two legs before he arrived at Liverpool.

and
    It’s a great country, great people, the food is much better than everybody said and the weather is not great, like everyone said.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,404 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I think I read some suggestions that Pato may have injury problems? During 2014 and 2015 he managed 100 games in all competitions in South America, scoring 38 goals.

By all means say he would be a bad bet because of wonderments over his career trajectory, tactical fit or doubts over the quality of opposition he has excelled against the past two years. But he gets on the pitch frequently - that isn't an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    I think I read some suggestions that Pato may have injury problems? During 2014 and 2015 he managed 100 games in all competitions in South America, scoring 38 goals.

By all means say he would be a bad bet because of wonderments over his career trajectory, tactical fit or doubts over the quality of opposition he has excelled against the past two years. But he gets on the pitch frequently - that isn't an issue.

Yup, has had a near flawless injury record since going back to South America

All joking aside about selling Sturridge for £25m to anyone the lad would never pass a medical anyway so we are stuck with him.

For £7.5m/year in wages being stuck with Sturridge isn't a huge issue imo. Enrique & Johnson's wages combined over recent years didn't have people half as p1ssed off as Sturridge for whatever reason.

The goals he scored for the club covered his transfer fee and wages for the first year or two imo, injuries happen.

Ings is out for the season due to 1 injury, Sturridge has missed over a season due to more than a few injuries, sh1t happens.

Van Persie had 5 patchy ish seasons before playing 38 PL games for Arsenal in 2011/2012 & 38 PL games the following season for Man Utd.

Its likely we'll see Sturridge score plenty more PL goals, hopefully for LFC, he's going nowhere imo too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

*ahem*

10x10=100
    10+10+10=30

100-30=70

10+10+10+10=40
    40/10=4

70+4=74

You used eleven 10s.
    5starpool wrote: »
    No he didn't, he used 10.

I'm leaving myself open to having it pointed out that I am actually the one who can't count but I did check a few times.

10 in total.

Who's cares how many tens he used.
    He took over two hours to do the maths, you get 30 seconds on countdown.
    In fairness to rebel, I don't know how he could concentrate with all the pics of Rachel.
    They had me doing some furious hand calculations without solving any math problems.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Who's cares how many tens he used.
    He took over two hours to do the maths, you get 30 seconds on countdown.
    In fairness to rebel, I don't know how he could concentrate with all the pics of Rachel.
    They had me doing some furious hand calculations without solving any math problems.

2 hours, crikey, I wasn't sitting with a pen and paper at the ready clicking refresh waiting for someone to post a conundrum :p

Took about 2 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Pato at 11m is a worth a risk. If he found 70% of his Milan form & kept his injury record from last 3 years he would be a very good signing. Could settle well with our other Brazilians. Not many strikers out there we can realisticaly target.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

2 hours, crikey, I wasn't sitting with a pen and paper at the ready clicking refresh waiting for someone to post a conundrum :p

Took about 2 minutes.

Potential poty imo, very very well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Hang on..... What about Linda and her clean sheets ?

And what about signing players with nice hair? (Lallana, Can)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I'm baffled we still haven't addressed the most serious issue this squad has had for the last 4/5 years. A top class cm has been the priority in this side since Xabi left, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

hi

So Danny Ward to start in goal on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement