Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 15/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Last 10 games in the league it's 11 points from a possible 30
    Against Newcastle west brom Watford Sunderland West Ham Arsenal Utd Norwich and Leicester twice
    This is as bad as it has been under hodgson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

This again??? How many times does Klopp have to confirm that he and only he determines who comes to the club and how the budget he has at his disposal is spent? Maybe the way the TC operated under Rodgers was dysfunctional but do you really think he'd have agreed to join the club unless he was happy with how transfer decisions are made?

My point is, since they've been in place we have bought ****e........yet they are still employed.....Klopp has taken over a club with years of poor investments.....BR lost his job because of the signings and inability to make them work, but it should be obvious now that since another manager cant get them to perform either its because we overpaid for very average players yet the transfer committee are still employed......so while Klopp may have final say, the players being put forward are the from the same people.....he may not be happy when they are putting forward more Moreno's or Lovrens or the like....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

dogbert27 wrote: »
    Why do you keep saying Vardy would have done him easily when it was obvious Vardy was lining up the shot before the ball dropped to him.

He would have had no time to readjust had Lovren just kept running at him.

Sometimes you just can't stop great goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    What the **** is going on with Benteke?!

Its like he's been watching Andy Carroll videos the way he slowly saunters around and hides behind his man.

Look at this, like.

Where's the guy with a bit of energy and aggression that used to fight and scrap to win the ball, and had a bit of quickness in his feet to turn and shoot? Now when he gets it to feet its like watching a confused elephant.

Now, we could be doing better with our service to him - he obviously thrives on back post headers and we frankly don't find him anywhere near enough - but his overall game completely lacks the tenacity, aggression and skill that he used to show. We saw a glimpse in the cup game against Exeter when he ran at a few players, and played in Tex, but he just seems to have no interest in doing that on a regular basis. or much else really.

Confidence shot I imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Another big decision over the next few months is what to do with Sturridge.

We can't be going in to a third season not knowing whether he's going to be fit every single friggin week.

How many games has he actually played since he signed his 150,000 a week contract?

Another big decision over the next few months is what to do with Sturridge.

We can't be going in to a third season not knowing whether he's going to be fit every single friggin week.

How many games has he actually played since he signed his 150,000 a week contract?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,582 ✭✭✭mormank

doc_17 wrote: »
    Once again Sakho gives away a goal. Wonder what the excuses will be tonight to defend him. He's absolutely one of the worst defenders we've had. He needs to go.

He is often overworked having Moreno to his left and that midfield on front of him. He very often gets isolated against two attacking opponents and comes out on top more than his fair share of times imo. He came back early from an injury when needed which shows he can be relied upon in that sense. He is simply not one of the worst defenders we have ever had, that is a very illustrious list! :rolleyes:

niallo27 wrote: »

I think the point that myself and others are making is that he should have tried harder to stop it.

He pulled up his run giving Vardy a free pop at a back peddling goal keeper who's starting position was the edge of the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Joe Gomez is a future superstar and Danny ings did nothing wrong deserves a chance

There is no guarantee that Gomez will be a superstar. Saying that I do really like both Ings and Gomez.

You just can't say that you'd only keep Cout, Ings, Gomez and ship out all the rest.

There are some good good players in the squad and there are many of the players who would slot in very well with some new players.

In my opinion we need first team starters and no more squad players.

We need

GK,
    CB,
    LB(although I'd be willing to let Smith/Gomez fight this out)
    MF/DF (To me we need a real top class battler here)
    ST/WF (We need a top forward/winger to get 20+ goals in all comps)

The most urgent of all those for me are GK and MF.

If you bring in a top keeper who is very vocal and great at organising a back line this could help massively and help get rid of the nerves and stop leaking so many silly goals.

We need a midfielder who can get in and break up play and either carry the ball forward with power and pace or an Alonso type player who's positioning is brilliant, is able to nab a ball and pick a forward pass out quickly. We could do with both in MF but for now one would do.

Saying that we do need goals so If a high level striker became available I'd throw the kitchen sink at him.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I probably put too much work into this, but this is what I think will happen in terms of the current squad for next season. Not necessarily what I think should happen, but what I think is likely. I have added some comments of my own too.

Name Here next season My Opinion
    Nathaniel Clyne Yes Deserves to stay
    José Enrique No Out of contract, gone
    Kolo Touré No Out of contract, gone
    Dejan Lovren Yes Depends if we can get a good central defender in
    James Milner (vice-captain) Yes He'll probably get kept. Wouldn't be too upset if not though.
    Christian Benteke No If we can get a decent price for him he's gone.
    Philippe Coutinho Yes Hopefully we can keep him.
    Roberto Firmino Yes I can't see us getting rid of him yet.
    Joe Gomez Yes Can't see us letting him go.
    Jordan Henderson (captain) Yes Doubt he'll be sold. Deserves another chance when not affected by injury.
    Daniel Sturridge Yes I can't see us being able to get a decent bid for him.
    Mamadou Sakho Yes Very inconsistent but I'd say we'll keep him.
    Alberto Moreno No I hope we get rid of him, not good enough at either end, despite his enthusiasm.
    Steven Caulker (on loan from QPR) No Loan won't be made permanent
    Adam Lallana Yes Probably still keep him.
    Lucas Leiva No I think this will be the summer he actually moves on. I'm still generally a fan though.
    Simon Mignolet Yes I hope we upgrade, but I have a horrible feeling we won't.
    Emre Can Yes Still time for him to be a very good player, needs to improve though.
    Joe Allen No I think he'll move on this summer.
    Tiago Ilori No Won't make it.
    Divock Origi Yes I can't see us selling him yet.
    Danny Ings Yes Can't see us letting him go. Deserves a chance.
    Cameron Brannagan Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Jordon Ibe Yes Inconsistent, but we;ll keep him I reckon.
    Ádám Bogdán No Gone unless no one wants im.
    Kevin Stewart No I think he'll move on.
    Martin Škrtel Yes Probably still keep him. I'd like to see us try to upgrade though.
    Jon Flanagan Yes Out of contract, but I reckon he'll get another one.
    Ryan Kent Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though. Promising though.
    Jack Dunn Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though. Promising though.
    Ryan McLaughlin No Hasn't progressed sadly.
    Brad Smith Yes Hopefully he can continue to improve. I'd like to see hium get more games this season.
    Jordan Rossiter Yes I think he's out of contract this summer, but I reckon he'll agree a new one.
    Jerome Sinclair No Out of contract, wants out.
    Danny Ward No I reckon we'll at least sign a new number 2 so he'll want out for game time probably.
    João Carlos Teixeira No Out of contract. I like him, but think he'll leave for game time.
    Sheyi Ojo Yes Can't see us selling him yet. Promising youngster.
    Connor Randall Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Joe Maguire Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Daniel Cleary Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Pedro Chirivella Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Conor Masterson Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭shamrock55

So are people finally come to terms that we really do have a p1ss poor squad.

Oh I'm sure there are still plenty on here who are deluded enough to think it's a great squad and we will win the lc,fa cup,euefa cup and come 4th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

CaPKbCRXEAIYewd.jpg
    This just shows how much of the pitch Sakho is left to defend on his own, also how its so easy to defend against our attackers, the team doesn't stretch defences

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Where's the guy with a bit of energy and aggression that used to fight and scrap to win the ball, and had a bit of quickness in his feet to turn and shoot?

But now he can defend corners effectively.... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

If I hear another clown mention Liverpoolfc having a style of play I'll go mad. Benteke is mediocre but gets slated for not adapting to our style. Our style seemingly being to integrate as many toothless mediocre attacking midfielders as possible.

We don't have a style of play so we might aswell be toothless with a striker on the field. Mix it up, go route one from time to time.

FSG have a problem now as there will be no Sterling or Suarez calibre players to flog to bigger and better clubs this summer allowing us to spunk the sizeable proceeds (which is never money out of FSG's pockets of course) on the next round of recruits which is usually a mix of "premier league proven players who had a purple patch the season previous/the next great hope that the owners can move on for another sizeable profit after couple of seasons".

Rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Why do you keep saying Vardy would have done him easily when it was obvious Vardy was lining up the shot before the ball dropped to him.

He would have had no time to readjust had Lovren just kept running at him.

ah come on , I have seen the goal 5 times and I still don't think he is going to hit it from there on the replays !!
    There is probably 2 players playing in the league this year who would take on that shot

Right decision was made by Lovren diving in was absolutely the lower % play, sometimes a player just hit world class shot and you live with it.

Now I am raging over so much other sh!t we saw today but not that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

niallo27 wrote: »

Watch the goal again, Lovern is putting the brakes on before Vardy even connects with the ball.
    I do appreciate and understand what you are saying, but Lovern is big enough and been around long enough to know not to back out and to commit to winning the ball, or attempt to block the shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

Sakho is in a bad run of form atm. If we had any even half decent CB, he would be rested for a game or 2.

Sakho out of form? How many excuses is he getting...himself and Lovern let the ball bounce the whole time :(

Skrtel our best option imo, at least he can get up and head the ball..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,582 ✭✭✭mormank

Firminho is so frustrating, at times he looks like he's never played football before and can't even control the ball when it's passed gently to him.

It's a shame we have been so poor this season as this was our chance to get into the top 4. Next season will be fiercely competitive imo with Pep coming in, with Mourinho possibly gonna end up at utd with Chelsea probably getting someone like Simeone or of that ilk. Not to mention Spurs and Arsenal who will also both be looking to get into the top 4 with Spurs looking more and more like making the top 4 this season.

Neil Jones ‏@neiljonesecho 12m12 minutes ago
    Klopp was in no mood to analyse his side's performance. " Please I need a few more minutes," he tolds his post-match press conference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

I think the point that myself and others are making is that he should have tried harder to stop it.

He pulled up his run giving Vardy a free pop at a back peddling goal keeper who's starting position was the edge of the box.

Mig was more at fault, had he been in the correct position maybe Vardy would not have thought about a shot, and in that case would have cut inside and then of course it would be Lovren's fault for flying in!

It was more of a case of a great goal that a defensive **** up IMO.

• Advertisement

ah come on , I have seen the goal 5 times and I still don't think he is going to hit it from there on the replays !!
    There is probably 2 players playing in the league this year who would take on that shot

Right decision was made by Lovren diving in was absolutely the lower % play, sometimes a player just hit world class shot and you live with it.

Now I am raging over so much other sh!t we saw today but not that

He doesn't have to dive in, just keep his run going to get in front of Vardy.

I've watched the replays too and it's the obvious shot to take with a back peddling goal keeper and an isolated attacker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

As people have been saying there is absolutely no pace in this team and that's what needs to be addressed most. Where so slow in joining an attack and so slow at getting back on counters.

Yup now in the modern game you need pace... if you dont have it then other teams can press you and then counter :(

It's mental to see that Rodgers nearly won the us the league with pacy players and they replaced them with pure muck...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

5starpool wrote: »
    I probably put too much work into this, but this is what I think will happen in terms of the current squad for next season. Not necessarily what I think should happen, but what I think is likely. I have added some comments of my own too.

James Milner (vice-captain) Yes He'll probably get kept. Wouldn't be too upset if not though.
    Jordan Henderson (captain) Yes Doubt he'll be sold. Deserves another chance when not affected by injury.
    Alberto Moreno No I hope we get rid of him, not good enough at either end, despite his enthusiasm.
    Lucas Leiva No I think this will be the summer he actually moves on. I'm still generally a fan though.
    Emre Can Yes Still time for him to be a very good player, needs to improve though.
    Cameron Brannagan Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Martin Škrtel Yes Probably still keep him. I'd like to see us try to upgrade though.
    Ryan Kent Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though. Promising though.
    Jack Dunn Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though. Promising though.
    Brad Smith Yes Hopefully he can continue to improve. I'd like to see hium get more games this season.
    Jordan Rossiter Yes I think he's out of contract this summer, but I reckon he'll agree a new one.
    Danny Ward No I reckon we'll at least sign a new number 2 so he'll want out for game time probably.
    João Carlos Teixeira No Out of contract. I like him, but think he'll leave for game time.
    Connor Randall Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Joe Maguire Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Daniel Cleary Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Pedro Chirivella Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Conor Masterson Yes Not sure of his contract situation. Not first team starter though.
    Milner,Mignolet & Lallana should be sold. Id sell Sturrige too if we got a good fee for him

Mig was more at fault, had he been in the correct position maybe Vardy would not have thought about a shot, and in that case would have cut inside and then of course it would be Lovren's fault for flying in!

It was more of a case of a great goal that a defensive **** up IMO.

When the ball was played to Myhrez from Drinkwater our two CB's were at the half way line.

Mig was at the edge of his box which is the position all keepers would be at when the defence has a high line the keeper acts like a sweeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

When's Klopp going to get some grief? The way we are lined up is painful to watch

MD1990 wrote: »
    Milner,Mignolet & Lallana should be sold. Id sell Sturrige too if we got a good fee for him

I'd get rid of them too, but I don't think we will get rid of any of them.

hopefully a chinese club takes a punt on Balotelli.
    Martinez gone to China for €42m. http://en.as.com/en/2016/02/02/football/1454452553_486110.html

hopefully a chinese club takes a punt on Balotelli.
    Martinez gone to China for €42m. http://en.as.com/en/2016/02/02/football/1454452553_486110.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

I'm serious, the senior pros are nothing of the sort. Branagan, Smith, Ojo and Kent should all be considered for the rest of the league.

You're getting worse than that Mike lad that left;-).

As my friend, my friend, pointed out in the match thread, there is little heart or desire in the team. Leicester are technically limited but more than make up for it with willingness to do the dirty jobs like marking and getting hurt by blocking shots that only rarely surfaces in our team.

The young lads have that in abundance at least. I would have no problem letting them loose for the rest of the season.

At least some of the players would be a**ed out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The only two I'd disagree with there are Allen and Lucas.

Unless we get in another DM I don't think Lucas will go. And personally I'd like to see Allen get a new contract because he offers something different in there.

• Advertisement

Way hay first on MOTD.

Success at last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Way hay first on MOTD.

Success at last.

The Royle Family is on UK Gold, I'd rather laugh than be depressed!

He doesn't have to dive in, just keep his run going to get in front of Vardy.

I've watched the replays too and it's the obvious shot to take with a back peddling goal keeper and an isolated attacker.

you play the % ,Vardy has never scored from outside the box before , he has done so many people all year with winning 50/50 and burning them for pace , and to top it off I still don't believe he can score from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

One of the criticisms of Gerrard was that he was too big a presence on the pitch, that he intimidated some of the other players and they were afraid to express themselves... Is this the alternative? Talentless and gutless.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

concentrate on the cups we really should be resting people in league games at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

One of the criticisms of Gerrard was that he was too big a presence on the pitch, that he intimidated some of the other players and they were afraid to express themselves... Is this the alternative? Talentless and gutless.

I actually think it is too. Milner is not a leader, and although I like him as a player, I don't think Henderson is either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Manager in struggling to get players who he didn't choose and don't suit his system not making them world beaters shocker?!?

I've seen enough from Klopp to make me confident that he's the best manager we can hope to have. To be even posting sh*t like that is so irrelevant. Demanding miracles from a manager who has a bloated and ridiculously imbalanced squad to pick from.

Who said the OP was demanding miracles? He just stated a fact about our results being pretty sh1te and he is right, no need to jump down his throat. We are all p1ssed about the results at the moment.

I thought we played some great stuff in the first half, yet Leicester still looked more dangerous with the odd foray forward. We are blunt as a mallet at the moment, but we can see where Klopp wants to take us in the long run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Not that this team are playing well, but we really should be playing whatever Klopp thinks is our strongest team in the cup replay and making changes for the Sunderland game if necessary.

Even if we won our last 11 games (lol) we'd finish outside the top 4.

Yep. League doesn't matter a jot now. Every remaining cup fixture takes priority.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

When's Klopp going to get some grief? The way we are lined up is painful to watch

When he's had a chance to fully access the squad he inherited, and has had 3-4 windows to bring in his own players.

If after that things have not improved then would be the time. Not now after a wet week in the job.

• Advertisement

you play the % ,Vardy has never scored from outside the box before , he has done so many people all year with winning 50/50 and burning them for pace , and to top it off I still don't believe he can score from there.

https://streamable.com/jc52

At 59:04 Vardy pulls up his run to take on the obvious volley from the bouncing ball with a back peddling goal keeper.

As Vardy is pulling up his run to take on the shot Lovren also pulls up his run.

The point being made is it is obvious what Vardy intends on doing so the temptation of hitting a volley against a back peddling goal keeper is actually a higher percentage.

If Lovren read that and kept his run going he would have A) put Vardy off with his shot or B) made Vardy do something else and let more players get back to help out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Damien360

Just watching March of the day. Maybe I am missing something but up to the first goal, we looked ok. Nobody could stop that and migs made some nice saves before that. Do the highlights skew it that much. The comments here make it look like a disaster. A loss that I would have expected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

So are people finally come to terms that we really do have a p1ss poor squad.

It was obvious in the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Damien360 wrote: »
    Just watching March of the day. Maybe I am missing something but up to the first goal, we looked ok. Nobody could stop that and migs made some nice saves before that. Do the highlights skew it that much. The comments here make it look like a disaster. A loss that I would have expected.

No thats fair enough. It was all fairly comfortable up to the goal, Leicester could probably say the same thing though.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Yep. League doesn't matter a jot now. Every remaining cup fixture takes priority.

Europa League is the more realistic ticket to a CL place. Should be investing all our energy in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

concentrate on the cups we really should be resting people in league games at this stage.

Bear in mind, nearly all of the team tonight were rested for the league!

The players are just sh!t. End of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

It's not rocket science.

If you don't have pace up front or on the wings, it's easy to play against you.

Until we sort that out, the shít you saw tonight will keep happening.

The squad is loaded with midfielders. The club and/or the last manager had a weird fúcking fetish for them. And with Ings, Origi and Sturridge out, we're left with zero penetration.

Just horrible mismanagement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

An actual embarrassment that team is. Id start the young lads from here on in. If Lallana and the majority of those no-hopers aren't sold during the summer I will cry.

An absolute mediocrity has filtered through the club & that squad is a testament too it. Our GK getting a new five year contract is the clearest indication of this. We have bought defenders for big money who can't defend. Our midfield has an abundance of runners with no technical ability and three number 10's with little or no substance, all purchased for big money. Then we have a 32 million CF who is not good enough to start and has lost all confidence and will hardly make 15 million this summer.

At the end of last season there was a short-sighted plan by the owners to replace all of the coaching staff. After 8 games all were sacked & a new manager brought in. If FSG do not make a massive over-haul on this transfer committee before the summer it's time the attention & wrath if the fanbase was pointed in their direction.

We're a mid-table club & its a disgrace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

When he's had a chance to fully access the squad he inherited, and has had 3-4 windows to bring in his own players.

If after that things have not improved then would be the time. Not now after a wet week in the job.

Why is it ok to criticise players who arnt here a wet week
    Yet not ok to criticise a manager
    Every player is getting down the glen on here
    Surely the manager deserves as much criticism and by the way criticising him doesn't mean you don't think he's the right man for the job

https://streamable.com/jc52

At 59:04 Vardy pulls up his run to take on the obvious volley from the bouncing ball with a back peddling goal keeper.

As Vardy is pulling up his run to take on the shot Lovren also pulls up his run.

The point being made is it is obvious what Vardy intends on doing so the temptation of hitting a volley against a back peddling goal keeper is actually a higher percentage.

If Lovren read that and kept his run going he would have A) put Vardy off with his shot or B) made Vardy do something else and let more players get back to help out.

Let him hit it lets say is a 1 in 50 chance so 2% ( i think its 1 in 100 personally)
    You keep your run and instead of hitting it he taps it inside, or traps it and bustles past burning you for pace giving him a 1 on 1 against Migs.
    Even saying that Vardy only succeeds 1 in 10 times at the kind of play he has done all season for his 18 goals you need Migs to win the 1 on 1 8 times out of 10 for break even .
    your very wrong here the % play is absolutely force him wide or to hit it.

mav79 wrote: »
    CaPKbCRXEAIYewd.jpg
    This just shows how much of the pitch Sakho is left to defend on his own, also how its so easy to defend against our attackers, the team doesn't stretch defences

Look at that pic.

Just look at it.

Sakho with a full quarter of the pitch to defend and ALL our attacking players in a line within 20 yards of each other.

I'm off to bed before I get banned for foul and abusive language, just fire whatever words come to mind at that total fustercluck of a structure.

Time for some more tea, 3 teabags now!!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement