Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 15/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

That's embarrassing.

One minute fans are spouting that we should just pay the extra £x million to sign a player or not be penny pinching and pay the wages demanded and the next they are complaining about ticket prices.

Why should the club charge less than fans are willing to pay? As long as attendances remain the same why should the club give up revenue which would contribute to funding transfers and player wages so we can compete to win silverware?

Can anyone answer this question because I can't think of a good answer, particularly when the club have ring fenced lower pricing for local fans which I think is only fair?
    Because they are supporters not customers. And with the new tv deal it isn't necessary either. Pricing out loyal fans who have supported for years all for a few extra million isn't right. You think its right to price out working class fans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Listened to the Anfield Wrap about it. One of the suggestions at the forum with the club was 70% of the tickets at £30, that was never going to happen.

I'd like to see what the actual fan proposals were.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

MD1990 wrote: »
    Because they are supporters not customers. And with the new tv deal it isn't necessary either. Pricing out loyal fans who have supported for years all for a few extra million isn't right. You think its right to price out working class fans?

64% of season ticket prices will decrease or freeze.....

45% of matchday tickets will be available at a lower price ...

Other initiatives include: local supporters being given priority access to over 20,000 tickets; over 20,000 extra tickets in a new pricing category for fans aged between 17 and 21 offering a 50 per cent reduction on prices; and in excess of 1,000 free tickets being provided to schools across Merseyside for each home game.

Around 200 tickets will be priced at £77 for Category A games (six per season, 1,200 across the campaign, occupying 0.4 per cent of Anfield’s capacity on matchdays).

Sure they could just give the tickets away.....some people just like an ould moan.

I would like to see us NOT qualify for Europe next season. Just tip along in the league now and finish out of the European places.

I know it also means losing the league cup final but I would accept that if it means no european football.

It would be nice, next season, to only have to play once a week. It would allow Klopp to clear out as many players as he sees fit without the worry of needing a big squad. Would also allow him to add only a few players which would hopefully allow us to spend on who we want. Better to be needing to buy 2-3 players rather than 5-6.

It really is damning we are still so dependent on Coutinho and Sturridge 2 years after Suarez is gone, it's as simple as that.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

K-9 wrote: »
    Listened to the Anfield Wrap about it. One of the suggestions at the forum with the club was 70% of the tickets at £30, that was never going to happen.

I'd like to see what the actual fan proposals were.

http://content.spiritofshankly.com/system/documents/822/original/Proposals.pdf

Think more info will come out in time

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/news/response-to-lfc-ticket-prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭54and56

I think it's naive to expect a business not to act like a business. You can't expect an investor owned club to behave as tough it is a member owned club.

When H&G were destroying the club there was an effort to raise a fund so fans could buy the club. I pledged to invest £5,000 but it never materialised. FSG invested their money and are entitled to charge whatever they like for tickets to watch their team. If we don't like it we don't have to go. End of.

PL football is fast becoming a gentrified expensive sport which may well end up alienating it's fanbase. Only time will tell but there's no point moaning about it. We had a chance to take control of our own destiny as fans and we didn't take it.

Other initiatives include: local supporters being given priority access to over 20,000 tickets; over 20,000 extra tickets in a new pricing category for fans aged between 17 and 21 offering a 50 per cent reduction on prices; and in excess of 1,000 free tickets being provided to schools across Merseyside for each home game.

Around 200 tickets will be priced at £77 for Category A games (six per season, 1,200 across the campaign, occupying 0.4 per cent of Anfield’s capacity on matchdays).

Sure they could just give the tickets away.....some people just like an ould moan.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Yes, 64% of Season Ticket Holders will see prices decrease or frozen. The rest go up. At greater increments than the decreases
    • 45% of match day tickets see a decrease. The other 55%. Same as above

The only think about no Europa is less chance to give the young lads games so more likely to be loaned out, and that usually doesn't work out unless they get game time, plus we've a big enough squad, that undoubtedly needs improved.

We paid for having a small squad in 13/14 and low quality squad last season. If we want to qualify for CL next season we need to be building a squad to compete on 4 levels.

:rolleyes: lol at how naive you are
    • The club didn’t have the decency to send us a copy of their planned release. This despite an agreement throughout that we would all share planned releases on this. They were asked. They said they “hoped” they could share it with us. Hope. Instead, we are the only party that shared all our releases.
    • Yes, 64 per cent of season ticket holders will see prices decrease or freeze. The rest go up. At greater increments than the decreases
    • 45 per cent of match-day tickets see a decrease. The other 55 per cent? Same as above.
    • Yes, there is a £9 ticket. But it is available for just three matches a season, and just 527 of them a game. That’s 1,581 seats priced at £9 out of a possible 878,693 seats a season.
    • These local supporter tickets were introduced right at the end of the process, after we had asked for reductions to prices overall. This was their only “offer” with no consultation.
    • There are additional tickets for young supporters, a move we pushed for throughout and one we now welcome. We have fears on the long-term sustainability but this move should be applauded.
    • “13 months of consultation” is not a true reflection of what happened. We spent 13 months on it, but we haven’t been “consulted” — just presented with final plans and proposals.
    • The Ticket Working Group is not a sub-group of the Official Supporters’ Committee. The Ticket Working Group is made up of reps from SOS, Spion Kop 1906 and the Supporters’ Committee and came about following protests and a request to meet with the club, one acknowledged by John Henry. It has been independent of the Supporters Committee throughout. The club can’t even bring itself to acknowledge the other supporter groups involved.
    • The club have announced the highest match-day price to be £77. True, in their published prices. However the “Tier 1” proposals shown to us, have prices at: £175 for Category A matches, £100 for Category B and £85 for Category C. There are 834 of these tickets. The revenue for these seats was included in the £39million target for tickets set by the owners.
    • The club now say that these higher-price tickets are “low-level hospitality”. For those prices, they should be. But they have been included in discussions on “general admission” prices in all proposals presented. This only changed very recently, when they changed the name.
    • The club haven’t revealed yet what this “new” low-level hospitality will include. But in the same tier of prices where a season ticket costs £1,029, these prices are a 124 per cent mark up on average per match.
    • If people accept that these seats are now “hospitality”, the much talked about redevelopment and seat increase associated with the new Main Stand shifts. We were told half the new seats would be general admission (approximately 4,000) and the other half hospitality seats. This changes that to nearer 3,000 and 5,000 respectively.

Overall Tickets will rise 9.9%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

I would like to see us NOT qualify for Europe next season. Just tip along in the league now and finish out of the European places.

I know it also means losing the league cup final but I would accept that if it means no european football.

It would be nice, next season, to only have to play once a week. It would allow Klopp to clear out as many players as he sees fit without the worry of needing a big squad. Would also allow him to add only a few players which would hopefully allow us to spend on who we want. Better to be needing to buy 2-3 players rather than 5-6.

I would disagree with everything in this post.......I will never understand this attitude......

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Yes, 64% of Season Ticket Holders will see prices decrease or frozen. The rest go up. At greater increments than the decreases
    • 45% of match day tickets see a decrease. The other 55%. Same as above

Do you protest when the price of a pint goes up??? Or when milk, smokes.....all have got more expensive in the last 2-3 years.
    Stop drinking?? Walk out of your local pub on a Friday night. Stop shopping when milk, meat prices go up???

Its a fact of life, nothing is getting cheaper and FSG is not a charity. LFC is a business, which is being run as one. Last owners didnt do so and nearly put LFC out of business....now FSG are trying to make LFC self sufficent so that it is here for many generations to come.

Mignolet is our biggest problem. He is an absolute shambles and will cost us again and again. I honestly think replacing him with a competent keeper would improve us instantly.

:rolleyes: lol at how naive you are
    • The club didn’t have the decency to send us a copy of their planned release. This despite an agreement throughout that we would all share planned releases on this. They were asked. They said they “hoped” they could share it with us. Hope. Instead, we are the only party that shared all our releases.
    • Yes, 64 per cent of season ticket holders will see prices decrease or freeze. The rest go up. At greater increments than the decreases
    • 45 per cent of match-day tickets see a decrease. The other 55 per cent? Same as above.
    • Yes, there is a £9 ticket. But it is available for just three matches a season, and just 527 of them a game. That’s 1,581 seats priced at £9 out of a possible 878,693 seats a season.
    • These local supporter tickets were introduced right at the end of the process, after we had asked for reductions to prices overall. This was their only “offer” with no consultation.
    • There are additional tickets for young supporters, a move we pushed for throughout and one we now welcome. We have fears on the long-term sustainability but this move should be applauded.
    • “13 months of consultation” is not a true reflection of what happened. We spent 13 months on it, but we haven’t been “consulted” — just presented with final plans and proposals.
    • The Ticket Working Group is not a sub-group of the Official Supporters’ Committee. The Ticket Working Group is made up of reps from SOS, Spion Kop 1906 and the Supporters’ Committee and came about following protests and a request to meet with the club, one acknowledged by John Henry. It has been independent of the Supporters Committee throughout. The club can’t even bring itself to acknowledge the other supporter groups involved.
    • The club have announced the highest match-day price to be £77. True, in their published prices. However the “Tier 1” proposals shown to us, have prices at: £175 for Category A matches, £100 for Category B and £85 for Category C. There are 834 of these tickets. The revenue for these seats was included in the £39million target for tickets set by the owners.
    • The club now say that these higher-price tickets are “low-level hospitality”. For those prices, they should be. But they have been included in discussions on “general admission” prices in all proposals presented. This only changed very recently, when they changed the name.
    • The club haven’t revealed yet what this “new” low-level hospitality will include. But in the same tier of prices where a season ticket costs £1,029, these prices are a 124 per cent mark up on average per match.
    • If people accept that these seats are now “hospitality”, the much talked about redevelopment and seat increase associated with the new Main Stand shifts. We were told half the new seats would be general admission (approximately 4,000) and the other half hospitality seats. This changes that to nearer 3,000 and 5,000 respectively.

And the stadium will still be full. Net effect on the club? More money for player acquisition and wages so we can compete to win silverware.

Attending PL football matches isn't a human right. This is such a first world problem.

You do know that business class seats and economy class seats all go to the same destination and land at the same time? If some people want to pay £100, £200 or £500 to watch a match good luck to them. I can't afford those prices and I can't afford to eat Beluga caviar every week but I'm not moaning to the caviar producers and stomping my feet like a spoiled brat that I'm entitled to eat caviar every week. (haven't a clue what caviar is like but thought it would illustrate my point :p )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I keep seeing this all day, yes there are 200 tickets at 77 quid but why not talk about most of the stand that will cost 75 quid and the rest 71. Do you not think going from 56 to 75 quid is a crazy jump.

Do you protest when the price of a pint goes up??? Or when milk, smokes.....all have got more expensive in the last 2-3 years.
    Stop drinking?? Walk out of your local pub on a Friday night. Stop shopping when milk, meat prices go up???

Its a fact of life, nothing is getting cheaper and FSG is not a charity. LFC is a business, which is being run as one. Last owners didnt do so and nearly put LFC out of business....now FSG are trying to make LFC self sufficent so that it is here for many generations to come.
    But they will just gain an extra 2 million. The reason PL clubs have are making huge money is mainly tv deals & sponsorships. They should just raise prices for the extra corporate fans.

And the stadium will still be full. Net effect on the club? More money for player acquisition and wages so we can compete to win silverware.

Attending PL football matches isn't a human right. This is such a first world problem.

You do know that business class seats and economy class seats all go to the same destination and land at the same time? If some people want to pay £100, £200 or £500 to watch a match good luck to them. I can't afford those prices and I can't afford to eat Beluga caviar every week but I'm not moaning to the caviar producers and stomping my feet like a spoiled brat that I'm entitled to eat caviar every week. (haven't a clue what caviar is like but thought it would illustrate my point :p )

Yes but you can choose a different airline with cheaper seats, people cant choose a different club.

Completely wrong. The correct thing to say (assuming your maths is correct) is that "Overall total matchday revenue will increase by 9.9%". Within the ground some people will actually be paying less than before, some will be paying the same as before and a small number of people with large disposable income will be paying much more than the same seats previously cost.

niallo27 wrote: »
    I keep seeing this all day, yes there are 200 tickets at 77 quid but why not talk about most of the stand that will cost 75 quid and the rest 71. Do you not think going from 56 to 75 quid is a crazy jump.

Niallo...football like any other business its a supply and demand case.

If there is a demand then the business has to supply. If the tickets are higher and the demand is there the business benifits. Neither LFC nor FSG are charities, they are business´ which are their to make money.

• Advertisement

Yes but you can choose a different airline with cheaper seats, people cant choose a different club.

You don't have to choose a different club. You just don't go as frequently as before if you can't afford it. I fall into that category. I used to go over 2-3 times a year but now with kids etc I'm lucky to get over once a year. C'est la vie.

Niallo...football like any other business its a supply and demand case.

If there is a demand then the business has to supply. If the tickets are higher and the demand is there the business benifits. Neither LFC nor FSG are charities, they are business´ which are their to make money.

No one is expecting them to run the club like a charity, do you think increasing ticket prices by around 33% for the whole main stand is not excessive. The big thing is why upset your customers for a really small gain.

K-9 wrote: »
    The only think about no Europa is less chance to give the young lads games so more likely to be loaned out, and that usually doesn't work out unless they get game time, plus we've a big enough squad, that undoubtedly needs improved.

We paid for having a small squad in 13/14 and low quality squad last season. If we want to qualify for CL next season we need to be building a squad to compete on 4 levels.

That would be ok if we used the Europa League for playing the younger players but that is not going to happen.

Teams improve their league performances when not playing in Europe. I don't understand building a team to compete in four competitions when only one matters. No point in thinking about the Champions league until we are in it.

Completely wrong. The correct thing to say (assuming your maths is correct) is that "Overall total matchday revenue will increase by 9.9%". Within the ground some people will actually be paying less than before, some will be paying the same as before and a small number of people with large disposable income will be paying much more than the same seats previously cost.
    Wrong. Please read the previous posts. Overall Ticket prices will rise 10%.

Wrong. Please read the previous posts. Overall Ticket prices will rise 10%.
    OK, show me the calculation? Are you talking about the average or median ticket price?

NukaCola wrote: »
    I would disagree with everything in this post.......I will never understand this attitude......

What is there not to understand ?

It's not an 'attitude'. Its a concept.

• Advertisement

No one is expecting them to run the club like a charity, do you think increasing ticket prices by around 33% for the whole main stand is not excessive. The big thing is why upset your customers for a really small gain.

Let's wait and see exactly how upset the main stand customers will actually be when the time comes to renew their season tickets or to buy matchday tickets next year. It's just like the moaning people do when the price of their pint goes up 10c. They bitch and moan but still turn up the following day to have their few pints. They talk the talk but don't walk the walk :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,490 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Wall was crap for their first
    If you can't do the basics then something is wrong
    It was a free strike on our goal
    No need to bypass wall

OK, show me the calculation? Are you talking about the average or median ticket price?
    I read it on a detailed post on a Liverpool site a few days ago can't find it right now just remember the some details so just take my word for it.
    This should open your eyes too http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/02/liverpools-ticket-prices-a-missed-opportunity/

No need to bypass wall

Therefore they are reducing prices in other parts of the stadium. They are giving school kids free tickets...somehow I dont think they are doing it for the craic. I am sure there is a business related reason behind it which we dont know about.

Answer me another:
    You own a chipper....you sell your chips for €1 a bag and someone tells you...here listen....the demand is high enough, you could sell the same chips for €1.30. Lets say you sold 1 million bags a year.....would you take the €300T if it meant your business could expand, your family life improved and your mortgage was paid off quicker???

• Advertisement

I read it on a detailed post on a Liverpool site a few days ago can't find it right now just remember the some details so just take my word for it.
    This should open your eyes too http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/02/liverpools-ticket-prices-a-missed-opportunity/

I subscribe to the podcast and have read the article and don't see how the 9.9% claim you quoted is verified.

Therefore they are reducing prices in other parts of the stadium. They are giving school kids free tickets...somehow I dont think they are doing it for the craic. I am sure there is a business related reason behind it which we dont know about.

Answer me another:
    You own a chipper....you sell your chips for €1 a bag and someone tells you...here listen....the demand is high enough, you could sell the same chips for €1.30. Lets say you sold 1 million bags a year.....would you take the €300T if it meant your business could expand, your family life improved and your mortgage was paid off quicker???
    Difference is the extra revenue isn't going to make a difference for Liverpool at all. Terrible comparison as well considering Liverpool's main source of income isn't match day revenue .

vi_BMc_N2.jpg

What a wall
    Embarrassing .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

That's embarrassing.

One minute fans are spouting that we should just pay the extra £x million to sign a player or not be penny pinching and pay the wages demanded and the next they are complaining about ticket prices.

Why should the club charge less than fans are willing to pay? As long as attendances remain the same why should the club give up revenue which would contribute to funding transfers and player wages so we can compete to win silverware?

Can anyone answer this question because I can't think of a good answer, particularly when the club have ring fenced lower pricing for local fans which I think is only fair?

You need to go support rugby or something with an attitude like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

No need to bypass wall
    Mignolet and the wall were poor for the first goal, but even before the free kick the ball was bouncing around with four or five of our players watching it and only Moreno going to try and clear it. Too many hesitant players afraid to attack the ball, hoping someone else will take command of the situation. Its a problem throughout the team. We seem second best to every loose ball.

I subscribe to the podcast and have read the article and don't see how the 9.9% claim you quoted is verified.
    I just explained it was a different Liverpool site. Please learn to read before u reply back. Constantly having to explain something I already have to you is getting annoying. With attitudes like yours Anfield will be silent with everybody taking selfies on there phones & not interesting in actually supporting the team. No wonder Anfield's atmosphere is dead.

Answer me another:

Well if i had the same customers coming to me for the last 20 years and this meant they could no longer afford my chips and they cant get chips anywhere else and someone has sponsored my van for hundreds of millions so my family life is going to be great well then yes i would probably look after the people who made my business what it is today.

Dub13 wrote: »
    You need to go support rugby or something with an attitude like that.

Really? Go support a sport where the best player in the world earns a fraction of what an average PL player earns and players aren't traded for money like pieces of meat? You sure about that suggestion?

What is there not to understand ?

It's not an 'attitude'. Its a concept.

Personally I think its sad that a supporter would want us to lose a cup final to avoid the Europa league.......its an ugly notion and I will never understand it....

Having a small squad, with one game a week for a season will not solve our problems and is not a long term strategy for success. There is no quick fix here.

There are plenty of good reasons to want to be in the Europa league and do well. CL spot is obviously the big one but another important factor is our European coefficient, experience for the younger players etc etc

I just explained it was a different Liverpool site. Please learn to read before u reply back. Constantly having to explain something I already have to you is getting annoying. With attitudes like yours Anfield will be silent with everybody taking selfies on there phones & not interesting in actually supporting the team. No wonder Anfield's atmosphere is dead.

SoI you don't know how the 9.9℅ figure was calculated then?

• Advertisement

Trying to compare the price of a pint or milk going up to the increase in ticket prices? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I suggest you look at the annual rate of inflation over the last 20/30years, the increase in match tickets is not in line with inflation levels.

LFC is a football club, they should run it as a business but treat fans as supporters and not consumers - trying to squeeze every last penny out of them.

Looking to make an extra £2m when they are already going to get an extra £40-60m in TV revenue on top of their ever increasing commerical revenue is not needed. All football fans as is are ripped off.

You going over once a year to your game, you dont mind paying the high price of the ticket once off. Thousands and thousands of loyal fans who have been going to the game every other week are being priced out, many loyal fans who have been going for years have stopped going now and it will only get worse. You obviously don't get it. Put yourself in someone who has been going every week for years to the game and its been part of their life, now the club are doing as much as they can to effectively price them out of it.

The atmosphere has gone to sh1te the last few years in particular, partially due to match going regulars being priced out of it. The heart and soul of the club is in Liverpool, its the 4th most deprived part of the country and they continue to increase ticket prices.

Of course they will get their once a season visitors to fill alot of the seats when they lose fans who go every week.

But as could be seen today with all those who stayed behind after 77 minutes - they couldnt even get a song going between the lot of them. And the club markets and sells alot based on the "Famous Atmosphere" - its only going to be a bad atmosphere now unless they do something quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Augeo wrote: »
    someone posted after Klopp was here for 10 or so games iirc that his ppg was now ahead of the 1.5ppg achieved by Rodgers, this was a great sign apparently, they haven't posted much ppg since iirc.

My confidence in Klopp remains absolute. He will have an opportunity to start unwinding the poor and badly structured squad Rodgers built this summer.

Henderson looking for guidance from Mignolet while in wall
    Mignolet staring off into the wilderness

Awful stuff. We're on course to play a 60 game season. Liverpool are supposed to play 60 game seasons. Our squad isn't up to that and that needs to change. But the goal is to be competing on three fronts. The minute that stops being the goal they may as well take the crest off the ****ing jersey. I have no doubt Klopp understands this. Rodgers clearly didn't.

A new ****ing low for this thread with some of the posts on the walkout. People who pay the money over to the club are saying the hike is beyond their tolerance, and they have the balls to protest over it and a bunch of lads irked that it affected the result of the game slate them. There's a bigger picture here.

IF FSG were competing in the transfer market. IF our wage bill was growing under their tenure then maybe fans might accept a 10% hike in ticket prices. That the move comes after a transfer window of inaction and the new Premiership TV gold about to start pouring in is autistic by the club in terms of PR.

SoI you don't know how the 9.9℅ figure was calculated then?
    For the 3rd time it was an article which went in to great detail on a Liverpool fan site. I'll try find the article later. Please read posts before replying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Football is so fúcking simple really.

Liverpool 13/14 and Leicester 15/16. In many ways, they're remarkably similar.

Pace and power up front, and relentless work rate. If you have that, you'll trouble most.

What we've done, is pack ourselves full of skilful, but tippy-tappy, flimsy players who've little pace, power or killer instinct.

It's sad to see.

The balance of our squad is an absolute shambles. Shameful.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    A new ****ing low for this thread with some of the posts on the walkout. People who pay the money over to the club are saying the hike is beyond their tolerance, and they have the balls to protest over it and a bunch of lads irked that it affected the result of the game slate them. There's a bigger picture here.

IF FSG were competing in the transfer market. IF our wage bill was growing under their tenure then maybe fans might accept a 10% hike in ticket prices. That the move comes after a transfer window of inaction and the new Premiership TV gold about to start pouring in is autistic by the club in terms of PR.

It didn't affect the result of the game though. If Mignolet stopped that free kick, which should have been a basic piece of goalkeeping, we would win that game comfortably enough.

9kxr9c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

LuckyLloyd wrote: »

Its nothing new here, I was involved in the fight to get H&G out. Got the same ridicule on here back then. I have not posted much on here sine, and to be honest it has got worse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement