Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky broadband in Mullingar

Options
  • 10-01-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Could anyone tell me what the sky broadband is like around town? Thinking of getting it in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

The infrastructure, whether you sign up to Sky, Vodafone or Eir belongs to Eir so if you're leaving one of the other 2 don't expect any improvements in speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

flazio wrote: »
    The infrastructure, whether you sign up to Sky, Vodafone or Eir belongs to Eir so if you're leaving one of the other 2 don't expect any improvements in speeds.

Nope moving from a little mifi dongle thingy with meteor. Have 40gb between two SIM cards but want to go to unlimited as it will pretty much cost the same now that my half price offer has ended. Have sky in so was thinking of going with them for fibre broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

If unlimited is your issue give 3 a go , Use the €20/month PAYG with All You can eat data , It claims a Fair Usage Policy of 15 gb but I have yet to see it enforced , I have used almost 120gb since December 22 and its nice and fast. I also ditched a 2 SIM Meteror Solution. 1 x 30 gb abd 1 x 50 gb - You can easily unlock your existing MiFi Device for 2 or 3 euro and use it for 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

The best option by a country mile is virgin media

Advertisement