Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AES Waste introducing Pay By Weight (PBW)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Vego wrote: »
    I only paid my annual charge last month lift every week etc .....does that stay on until renewal or will I be getting a letter in the post soon telling me I have to pay more per lift ?

You'll be getting letter, 1st July is the 1st July, these waste companies don't give a rats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Looks like pbw suspended till at least next year while a full review is undertaken ......fill those bins ppl!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Looks like pbw suspended till at least next year while a full review is undertaken ......fill those bins ppl!!!!!

Where's your source of information? Still won't change my plan as am cancelling next week. I have enough of the charges and simply don't trust them.

Have a huge competency issue with FG, after the water fiasco (bills are still issuing!) they still cannot get the basics right. The sooner they are out of Government the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Where's your source of information?.

Most major media ?

Most major media ?

Token headliners but no substance to any of this. Someone is mulling over the weekend, just cannot tell who is.

Anyway,
    * my last two bins are primed to go,
    * birds though I hate them are/will getting a good feed,
    * Recycle bags lined up
    * Composters emptied to allow for new stuff to go in.
    * General waste bag of about 1.5 kg this week, stored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Well looks like there is at least going to be a price freeze for a year listening to news reports on the radio this morning.

Back by popular demand

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/20/government-announce-sequel-to-irish-water/

FG Compentency is at an all time low. Expect the protests to start soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,365 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I got a text from AES:

"From July first your price plan will remain the same. You can switch to pay by weight by visiting the website"

So looks like AES are definitely freezing their prices for now at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I had my first dealings with AES and i must say it's been worse than a dogs dinner. We only persisted because they have our money, it's been such a massive pain in the ring getting started that i'd be very surprised if they can manage a bin collection.

It appears to be a one man and his dog operation so far and not sure which one mans the phone!

Advertisement