Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best snapchatters?

Options
  • 10-01-2016 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Who are your absolute must-watch folk on Snapchat?

Trying to watch more Irish people on it and I want some good ones!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

fartyarse wrote: »

Growing tired of irish bloggers lately

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

bigpink wrote: »
    Growing tired of irish bloggers lately

Yeah I am too to be honest! I don't want this to be a negative thread though, are there any girls with a bit of personality you still like to watch?

Yeah I am too to be honest! I don't want this to be a negative thread though, are there any girls with a bit of personality you still like to watch?

Have deleted or dont watch any irish ones last few weeks im struggling to think but would like to hear new ones

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Sinead from The Beautiful Truth is the only one worth watching in my opinion.

She's very down to earth, honest and has no problem saying when she doesn't like a product/brand/company etc.

Find the others to be fake and not very honest/truthful about products/brands, everything is "amazing" and their "new favourite" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I like deirdre from viva adonis but she doesn't post that often. I love her beauty reviews when she does do them and just always have that 'i totally wanna be your friend' vibe whenever I watch her snaps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

She's very down to earth, honest and has no problem saying when she doesn't like a product/brand/company etc.

Find the others to be fake and not very honest/truthful about products/brands, everything is "amazing" and their "new favourite" etc.

I totally agree with this - she also doesnt post daily 600 second stories made up of absolute nothingness, which others do and is very off putting to me. She only posts when she has something to say - and when she talks I listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

One of the few tutorials I've tried was an eye makeup one from The Beautiful Truth and I got loads of compliments! And finally got my under eye concealer right. I've unfollowed most of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

lazygal wrote: »
    One of the few tutorials I've tried was an eye makeup one from The Beautiful Truth and I got loads of compliments! And finally got my under eye concealer right. I've unfollowed most of the others.

What's her snapchat name? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

thebeauttruth

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

i enjoy

tara_makeup

cartermarissa

cunninghamlaura

and waxpertsellen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

Add your reply here.
    I completely agree, Sinead is great. also find LorraineHaigney gives very honest reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Love thebeauttruth
    And amrezy, she's a bad bad girl but I'm enthralled. She's American

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

Love thebeauttruth
    And amrezy, she's a bad bad girl but I'm enthralled. She's American

Oh my GOD I can't for the life of me figure Amrezy out!!

I checked Sinead out from The Beautiful Truth, she hasn't been snapping because I think she's been sick, have high hopes for her from you guys' opinions! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I follow anouska too but have little bets with myself on what she's going to show or say.
    I follow ciara o Doherty I really enjoy her clips
    I follow Sinead (love her)
    I follow Rosemary mc cabe (I enjoy her personality)
    I think that's all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Love The Beautiful Truth, she's really good at snapchatting, like another person said she only snaps when she has something to say or to show so when you see she has snaps up you know it will be worth watching. Another snapper who is like that but not Irish is Buy Now Blog Later, I love her snaps.

I also follow The Makeup fairy, Marrisa Carter, So Sue me, Retro Flame, Lipstick & louboutins, and Pippa O'Connor. I do find that some snappers can waffle a little bit so snaps can be hit or miss. I recently started following DramaticMac, cos I love her youtube videos.

I used to follow a lot more but I used to find that flicking through snapchat stories took ages and were full of waffle, nothingness, rants or showing off. So I had to unfollow a load of bloggers. I'm not a fan of snapping for the sake of it, I prefer only when you have something worth snapping about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chel Doonan

I follow
    buynowbloglater
    Celine Charles
    Katemcmakeup
    Shaz makeup

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chel Doonan

I follow
    buynowbloglater
    Celine Charles
    Katemcmakeup
    Shaz makeup

*shazmakeup

Sineads Curvy Fashion has now become part of the Xpose team

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Learned a new word "snapchat". I don't watch any particular blogger but these are apparently the top 27 in the UK - have fun you all ............
    http://www.blowltd.com/magazine/magazine/27-most-powerful-uk-beauty-bloggers-weve-crunched-the-numbers.html#.VqNqapqLRkg

Advertisement