Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frey's Tourist Chocolate.

Options
  • 10-01-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Anybody on here live in Germany/ Austria / Switzerland?, I've been gagging for some Frey's Tourist (red wrapper) chocolate for ages, cant get it here or UK, Migros stores sell it but only deliver to Austria & Germany. I did find one place that shipped to Ireland but they wanted 32 euro to ship 5x100g bars, I told them they were having a laugh and they responded with "yes, you are right. We have adjusted the shipping costs" they reduced it to 20 euro, thats still way too much for 500g. anyway if there is anyone that can get for me or point me to a place where I can get them with reasonable shipping, I would appreciate it, Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement