Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Lets in Waterford

Options
  • 10-01-2016 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows of places doing 1-2 month lets in the city (or county) that aren't gonna cost the earth, a primary limb and my first born child. Its for a young professional, working the last 2 months of a placement at Genzyme and his house share has just fallen through.

Have checked Daft, and Lets, anywhere else good for finding this sort of stuff? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Book a Room manage units like this.

You might also have some luck by contacting someone on Airbnb who has a listing - https://www.airbnb.ie/s/Waterford--Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

AdMMM wrote: »
    Book a Room manage units like this.

You might also have some luck by contacting someone on Airbnb who has a listing - https://www.airbnb.ie/s/Waterford--Ireland

Only spoke to Book a Room about something similar for work recently and they have nothing in the city but they said they might have something out in Dunmore East this time of the year (off peak) Worth giving them a call. Dunmore wasn't an option for my requirements so I didn't find out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sarawarawoo

lassykk wrote: »
    Only spoke to Book a Room about something similar for work recently and they have nothing in the city but they said they might have something out in Dunmore East this time of the year (off peak) Worth giving them a call. Dunmore wasn't an option for my requirements so I didn't find out more.

Yeah his current let is with Book a Room but he's not having much luck since it's such a short period of time. Nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lulut

I have a room available. PM if interested

Advertisement