Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei P8 Free on Tesco Mobile

Options
  • 10-01-2016 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

The wife been with Meteor bill pay for 4 years - contract was up, gone to Tesco Mobile now €30 per month bill pay 15gb Data , some free minutes and free texts and they bung in the Huawei P8 , which is a pretty decent phone! for Free! - I think the offer runs until Feb (or until they run out I suppose)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭thierry14

Good deal phone is 380 euro in stores

Looks a geat phone too, 3gb ram, full hd 5.2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

Out of stock atm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

The wife been with Meteor bill pay for 4 years - contract was up, gone to Tesco Mobile now €30 per month bill pay 15gb Data , some free minutes and free texts and they bung in the Huawei P8 , which is a pretty decent phone! for Free! - I think the offer runs until Feb (or until they run out I suppose)

Its free on all of meteors plans bar the lite plan

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Its free on all of meteors plans bar the lite plan

She did check first with Meteor, because she would have stayed with meteor, but the entry level €30 bill pay plan would have meant she would have had to pay €100 for the P8 phone plus only 1 or 2gb Data as opposed to tesco Mobile offering 15gb of data and p8 phone free.

talking of Meteor - have they ditched all of the Samsung galaxy note's now on Bill pay? - I could not see any on their site

She did check first with Meteor, because she would have stayed with meteor, but the entry level €30 bill pay plan would have meant she would have had to pay €100 for the P8 phone plus only 1 or 2gb Data as opposed to tesco Mobile offering 15gb of data and p8 phone free.

talking of Meteor - have they ditched all of the Samsung galaxy note's now on Bill pay? - I could not see any on their site

Meteor need to up their game on Data alright offering a measly 2GB does not cut it for most.. As per Samsung i would say its a stock issue.typical this time of year.

• Advertisement

enviro wrote: »
    Out of stock atm

Thats unfortunate as they are bombarding the advert of the offer on TV at the moment :( - must be very popular I suppose.

There are many times you can get a 'free phone' on a Bill Pay contract - but generally they are classed as low priced budget handsets they offer and not the specs and price of the Huawei P8

I think the offer has been extended but runs out start of february.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

Are the Tesco models dual sim?

TimMac wrote: »
    Are the Tesco models dual sim?

no, single sim can only be put in it

No network sells dual Sim phones in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭odddavey

jimmynokia wrote: »
    No network sells dual Sim phones in Ireland.
    Your wrong there, I have the Moto G 2nd gen from Tesco and has dual sim. Got it last may on a 20 euro per month, 24 month contract. But I haven't tried if it actually works.

• Advertisement
Advertisement