Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing Christmas Out Of Season 2016

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mrs Brown Christmas Special just starting on Rte1

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

kitten_k wrote: »
    Mrs Brown Christmas Special just starting on Rte1

I have completely just given in and have been watching Christmas specials non stop lately. I try and keep them till nearer Christmas but it never works. Just about to watch The Worlds Most Expensive Christmas which was on Channel 4 last year :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I have completely just given in and have been watching Christmas specials non stop lately. I try and keep them till nearer Christmas but it never works. Just about to watch The Worlds Most Expensive Christmas which was on Channel 4 last year :D

Oh let me know what the channel 4 show is like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Loughc wrote: »
    Oh let me know what the channel 4 show is like :D

I’ve actually seen it before :D. It think I would describe it as a bit of a ‘marmite’ type of programme in the sense some would love it for its Christmas bling and some would hate it for the excessive spending and displays of wealth. For me I loved it, it really is how the other half live as they say. The items and the life style are crazy excessive, but sure if you have it spend it. It has a Christmassy vibe and makes me want to get out Christmas shopping. Not on their league just yet, not till the lotto win anyway ;). It’s definitely worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

Gavin and Stacy Christmas specail is my go to, we try to keep it till the night before we fly home for Christmas. Add to that the Fr. ted special

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I made cottage pie today using a recipe I found in a Supervalu magazine last year. It's their winter magazine so there are plenty of festive recipes in it. I thought you'd all appreciate some Christmassy images!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The task on celebrity big brother last night was Christmas themed. It was so festive :D

It's safe to say we're no longer out of season as the shops are beginning to fill up very quickly with all of our festive favourites.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. We will see the out of season thread again in 2017.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement