Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital TV in Tralee?

Options
  • 10-01-2016 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi all,
    just finding out for my parents who live in Tralee: is it only Sky that you can in Tralee? As Chorus seem to be shutting of and moving in Virgin they asked that i find a new provider for them.
    many thnaks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

CinderKone wrote: »
    Hi all,
    just finding out for my parents who live in Tralee: is it only Sky that you can in Tralee? As Chorus seem to be shutting of and moving in Virgin they asked that i find a new provider for them.
    many thnaks

I think its only Sky at the moment. As far as I know Virgin won't have a service down here. As it was UPC only had a limited service, and now that Virgin have taken over, they are using a different service and it's not available here yet.

Would they go with Saorview? I know sky do offers, but we were fed up of their prices always going up, so we got rid of it before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭CinderKone

Hi,
    thanks for your answer.
    I think it would have to be sky as they like their UL programs.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

CinderKone wrote: »
    Hi,
    thanks for your answer.
    I think it would have to be sky as they like their UL programs.

They could go for Saorview+ Satellite which will give them all the Irish and all the main UK channels for free ( excl the cost of the box and installation). Check it out at any of the TV stores in town (Walsh Bros, Hugh Culloty, Harvey N, Sound store).

Advertisement