Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Renovations and extension assistance

• 10-01-2016 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,

I'm looking at getting renovations and an extension to my house. I'd require planning as it is an extension to the front of the house I'm doing. Is drawing up plans, submitting an application for planning and tendering part of the remit of an architectural technician or technologist? If so, it would be great if I could get some recommendations PM'd to me. I'm based in Wicklow.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

Yes an Architect, Technician/Technologist, Surveyor or Engineer should be well able for Planning permission & the Tendering process

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Vixter

Bracken81 wrote: »
    Yes an Architect, Technician/Technologist, Surveyor or Engineer should be well able for Planning permission & the Tendering process

Thank you for your response, much appreciated.

If anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate a PM.

Thanks

Advertisement