Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rhinoplasty in ireland

Options
  • 10-01-2016 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hey im just wondering if anyone can recommend a good rhinoplasty surgeon or clinic in Ireland,
    im going ahead with the procedure, I actually had one in 2011 but I wasn't happy I couldn't see any difference at all, so I'm getting it redone and I just have to make sure that I find the right surgeon this time

I would love to hear from anyone who has had any experience at all in this situation.

thanks so much xxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 aec85

hey im just wondering if anyone can recommend a good rhinoplasty surgeon or clinic in Ireland,
    im going ahead with the procedure, I actually had one in 2011 but I wasn't happy I couldn't see any difference at all, so I'm getting it redone and I just have to make sure that I find the right surgeon this time

I would love to hear from anyone who has had any experience at all in this situation.

thanks so much xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OP - please do not create duplicate threads on the same topic. Threads merged into one thread in the Beauty forum.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Advertisement