Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    That's fine, but don't name him or any of these conspiracy nuts on here. Don't give them any airtime to feed into their bull crap! We don't want to draw them on us here either!

Plenty conspiracy nuts around, both anti and pro lockdown measures.

For me the issue is the total lack of Leadership which has allowed conspiracy to fill the void and a very weak questioning of politicians.

Just my opinion and I AM following the rules.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

newman10 wrote: »
    Plenty conspiracy nuts around, both anti and pro lockdown measures.

For me the issue is the total lack of Leadership which has allowed conspiracy to fill the void and a very weak questioning of politicians.

Just my opinion and I AM following the rules.....

Totally agree with you on that! Unfortunately though, some of these people are taking it too far & don't want to follow the rules. Selfish isn't the word!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭kev_Makaveli

Looking at building a lean to onto my steel shed for wood and bin storage . Any suggestions where I might get the steel cladding to match the profile of the existing cladding.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Pirates Ale

Looking at building a lean to onto my steel shed for wood and bin storage . Any suggestions where I might get the steel cladding to match the profile of the existing cladding.

Cheers

The below would all do a lot in cladding
    John McHale Ballyduff
    Brownes Castlelisland
    Flahertys Hardware Lerrig
    Macs Listowel

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭phater phagan

Hello all.
    I am looking for a recommendation for reliable Used Car sales business in Tralee.
    Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Hello all.
    I am looking for a recommendation for reliable Used Car sales business in Tralee.
    Thanks in advance.

Cunningham motors in Clash.
    http://www.cunninghammotors.ie/m/warranty.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭diego_b

Hello all.
    Thanks in advance.

Poff Motors, no affiliation but have purchased from them in the last few years and also get servicing done with them and found them good to deal with.

http://www.poffmotors.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

Hello all.
    Thanks in advance.

If your thinking of using Moriartys in Farranfore, please DM me first. Save yourself a lot of trouble and grief

• Registered Users Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

If your thinking of using Moriartys in Farranfore, please DM me first. Save yourself a lot of trouble and grief

Speaking of farranfore. I've bought 2 cars from lunches. One of them over the phone.

Speaking of farranfore. I've bought 2 cars from lunches. One of them over the phone.

Lynchs are excellent, sorry I don't but from them.

3 members of my family purchase all there cars from them. Never an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

We have bought 2 different cars from Kerry Motor works in the last 5 years. One was new, but our most recent one is 2 years old. Find them nice to deal with.
    I also bought a car a few years ago from Autopoint motor group out the Tralee/Listowel road (next to Lots). They do second hand cars too.

We have bought 2 different cars from Kerry Motor works in the last 5 years. One was new, but our most recent one is 2 years old. Find them nice to deal with.
    I also bought a car a few years ago from Autopoint motor group out the Tralee/Listowel road (next to Lots). They do second hand cars too.

Listowel autos also have some lovely cars, reasonably priced aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭cute geoge

Listowel autos also have some lovely cars, reasonably priced aswell.

Jokers!!!

Have you heard any recommendations for Joe O'Connor Car Sales in Clash?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

• Registered Users Posts: 13,488 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

maybe KCC can name the revised area, "Pairceanna na glas." *lol*

sorry, I haven't bought a car from them. I don't know what they are like to deal with.

sorry, I haven't bought a car from them. I don't know what they are like to deal with.

They would be expensive aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Joe wud be very straight and honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭TigerTim

TigerTim wrote: »
    Here's a good one. Someone who walks their dog in my area does their civic duty & picks up their dog's business. Well done you'd say but then they drop the bag with the dog doo-doo at the entrance to our road. There are now 4 bags of sh!te there tonight. Must drop a bag everytime they pass by. Really annoying.

T.

The person/persons that pick up their dog's business are at it again. Out for a walk & counted 7 plastic bags of dog sh!te on my little road. Looks like they pick it up when on the main road & then drop it off on our little by-road. If it was in a paper bag it might have some chance of biodegrading but it's going nowhere in the plastic bag. Very annoying.

T

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

The person/persons that pick up their dog's business are at it again. Out for a walk & counted 7 plastic bags of dog sh!te on my little road. Looks like they pick it up when on the main road & then drop it off on our little by-road. If it was in a paper bag it might have some chance of biodegrading but it's going nowhere in the plastic bag. Very annoying.

T

That's shocking...can we not call the gardai... maybe get your local MEP to highlight it in Brussels?
    Perhaps Michael Martin should have shown Biden a bowl of dogshíte instead of shamrock to let him know how bad this country really is....
    #prayforpoo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

T

Only one solution. You need to start hanging around street corners to catch them at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

At Least they use a bag. People who walk their dogs on the Canal Walk, seem to think the Swans will eat the Sh!t.

T

The street I live on has dog owners who do not have the courtesy to put it in plastic bags. At least that owner has some semblance of it.
    The council are also irresponsible for not providing receptacles for such things.

I was just reading on the Killarney thread that Lifestyle Sports there seems to be gone and someone else said the one in Manor is cleared out of stock! I did see someone ask on somewhere recently were they going to reopen as they heard they won't be!?

As someone said though, they may be using the stock in the stores for their online sales. Hopefully they will reopen. Hard to know with everything that's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Quinlans Fish shop to open a new shop and deli at the Horan centre in July creating 8 new jobs according to Radio Kerry.

ongarboy wrote: »
    Quinlans Fish shop to open a new shop and deli at the Horan centre in July creating 8 new jobs according to Radio Kerry.

Ah, can't believe anything radio Kerry say at times, they're only codding you, definitely something fishy about that....sure there's no plaice for them to go above there.

I'm going to ask a question on here :D
    Archery...if you import a bow from outside the country...are there any licenses involved or needed for that, or indeed usage?

There's a certain individual here who might know, so if they don't want to make themselves known on thread, shoot me a pm please :)

ongarboy wrote: »

I don't think there are any empty units up in the Horan centre? where would they be opening?

• Advertisement

I don't think there are any empty units up in the Horan centre? where would they be opening?

Joking aside... isn't the medical mobility site empty?

Advertisement