Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

bobdcow wrote: »
    Are MJ's and New Yorkers related to each other? Same owners or anything?? If they are and there is another incarnation of MJ's up that direction the Burger Shack will get a run for their money.

I had heard something about this,have they opened?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I had heard something about this,have they opened?

No they are in the process of working on the premises

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I wonder will New Yorkers be offering Liberty pizza in their second location....would be great if they did - still one of my favourite pizza places!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

duplicate

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭phater phagan

I'm not sure if I like the new Boards format.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I'm not sure if I like the new Boards format.

I can't see a new format?

ongarboy wrote: »
    I wonder will New Yorkers be offering Liberty pizza in their second location....would be great if they did - still one of my favourite pizza places!

They would be foolish if they didnt,the pizzas would be their biggest seller id say

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

went back to Ho Kees this evening after many years and was very pleasantly surprised. It was really excellent! Ho- Kees the original and the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

went back to Ho Kees this evening after many years and was very pleasantly surprised. It was really excellent! Ho- Kees the original and the best!

It's under new ownership for nearly a year now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I can't see a new format?

I have seen it intermittently. Did not like it either.

• Advertisement

It's a lot different than the one I'm used to. It just changed a few days ago. For some reason not everyone's getting it. Not sure why.

It's a lot different than the one I'm used to. It just changed a few days ago. For some reason not everyone's getting it. Not sure why.

Another poster sent me a PM and explained how to change it back. I now have the old format again - much easier to read and post on it.

Scroll to the bottom and look for legacy site..That may solve your issues

No they are in the process of working on the premises

Never asked where are New Yorkers moving into?

Never asked where are New Yorkers moving into?

They are opening up in Monavalley, at the entrance to Shanakill. Still staying open in town.

That chat show 'The other side' is coming back to Benners on May 19th.
    http://traleetoday.ie/diverse-line-guests-otherside-friday-benners/

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Listowel Man

i was shopping monday

tesco staff couldn't be nicer

i was shopping monday

tesco staff couldn't be nicer

Did they give you extra blue tokens to put in the tube ?

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Did they give you extra blue tokens to put in the tube ?
    i was having such a nice time i didn't even notice the blue tokens

• Advertisement

i was having such a nice time i didn't even notice the blue tokens

Ah, I forget it's such a thrill for country folk to come to the big city and get blinded by the pizzazz and razmatazz of our shops, it's almost like Xmas for you ...glad you enjoyed yourself on your day out ...do visit again, you're always welcome and .....sit down for this.... We have 3 Subway's in town ;)

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Ah, I forget it's such a thrill for country folk to come to the big city and get blinded by the pizzazz and razmatazz of our shops, it's almost like Xmas for you ...glad you enjoyed yourself on your day out ...do visit again, you're always welcome and .....sit down for this.... We have 3 Subway's in town ;)
    very much a bully comment

i wouldn't expect any better from <snip> supporters

very much a bully comment

i wouldn't expect any better from <snip> supporters
    I'm actually a member of the,
    Polish Republican International Communist Kabal

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OK leave out the personal digs please, keep on topic

Please stop with the playground jibes. And again no more mention of politics or terrorist organisations here. Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Brock Stevens

Does anybody else feel that they should pedestrianise the mall during the day once it's done up? From 10.30 or 11 am till 5.30 or 6 pm perhaps. With Denny street going two way next week. The only traffic I can see it inconveniencing would be the traffic from caherslee.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

Does anybody else feel that they should pedestrianise the mall during the day once it's done up? From 10.30 or 11 am till 5.30 or 6 pm perhaps. With Denny street going two way next week. The only traffic I can see it inconveniencing would be the traffic from caherslee.

Most definitely...... I think this would be a very good idea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭hanamandiol

Agree totally but would pedestrianise the Mall 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Brock Stevens

Agree totally but would pedestrianise the Mall 24/7

I cant see the shops agreeing to 24/7. Early morning having it open allows deliveries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

That chat show 'The other side' is coming back to Benners on May 19th.
    http://traleetoday.ie/diverse-line-guests-otherside-friday-benners/

I went to the first one and it was an excellent night's free entertainment. Not so sure about this one though. None of the names are jumping out at me.

Advertisement