Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One and 360 games on GWG

• 11-01-2016 10:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

Can someone confirm to me that the free 360 games on GWG are downloadable on an Xbox One if you have a Gold sub? i.e. there is no need to own a 360 or download them on a 360 first for them to appear available on the Xbox One?

Comments

n97 mini wrote: »
    Can someone confirm to me that the free 360 games on GWG are downloadable on an Xbox One if you have a Gold sub? i.e. there is no need to own a 360 or download them on a 360 first for them to appear available on the Xbox One?

Yeah all you need to do is "buy" them on xbox.com and they will appear on the ready to install list in my games and apps on the One.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

I do not own a 360. I have never owned a 360.

I have downloaded Dirt Showdown on Xbox One and I have Sacred 3 "ordered", but didn't bother to download it yet. (I may never do!).

IN both cases, I "bought" the 360 games online. When I fired the Xbox One up later, the games were there in my games/apps folder to be downloaded.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be downloaded immediately on 16 Jan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

They appear as ready to install if they are backward compatible

Advertisement