Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Canada

• 11-01-2016 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I've been married to my wife for almost 6 years now & we have a 3 1/2 year old as well, She's a Canadian citizen by birth and we've been living together in Ireland for ten years & own an apartment in negative equity.

Were thinking of moving to Canada for a bit of a change and its made a little easier by the fact my current job has an office in North York Toronto so getting a job before I move is quite easy.

Does anybody here live in North York? If so what's it like? I'm particularly interested in work life balance as we've currently got an excellent work life balance at the moment. Also what would you say the pros vs the cons of living in Ireland vs Canada?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

The Canadians live to work, but still I would 100% say to go for it, Toronto is a great city

Advertisement