Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man by South Link with Sign

Options
  • 11-01-2016 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

I keep seeing this chap standing by the lights coming from the Airport road when you hit the south link roundie, but I am always going the opposite way.. What does the sign he is holding say

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Milly33 wrote: »
    I keep seeing this chap standing by the lights coming from the Airport road when you hit the south link roundie, but I am always going the opposite way.. What does the sign he is holding say

Something to do with being homeless because he lost his job afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah his been there quite a while hasn't he? It is a very unusual spot for someone to be even if people did want to give money sure the lights could change and they would have to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Have seen him several times - the problem is he has too much, written too small, for people to read as they drive past! It's something about being illegally evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

He is there for a few months at least. Seems to be making a career out of it. There was a bit on Red FM a couple of months ago about him(on Prenderville). A lot of people said they gave him money. Apparently he is a very nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Missed that one, hope his getting the help he needs then.Seems like a very odd place to go to...

• Advertisement
Advertisement