Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delta question

Options
  • 11-01-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

landing in jfk from dublin

what terminal do i land in

departing jfk to vegas

what terminal do i depart from

will my bags go direct ?????

sorry in work trying to do this quick lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Dozy11 wrote: »
    landing in jfk from dublin

what terminal do i land in

departing jfk to vegas

what terminal do i depart from

will my bags go direct ?????

sorry in work trying to do this quick lol

Delta operate from both Terminal 2 and Terminal 4. They provide shuttle buses for connecting passengers should you have to go between terminals.

Assuming you booked it all as one complete trip and haven't booked two separate tickets, you'll check your bags in Dublin and won't see them until you reach Vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dozy11

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Delta operate from both Terminal 2 and Terminal 4. They provide shuttle buses for connecting passengers should you have to go between terminals.

Assuming you booked it all as one complete trip and haven't booked two separate tickets, you'll check your bags in Dublin and won't see them until you reach Vegas

thanks so much you are so good

trying to organise my brain now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

The air train at JFK links all terminals. It's on a circular line so if you need to go from 4 to 2 you will have to go 5->6->1->2. Follow the signs for airtrain once you get off your first flight.

Advertisement