Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make up organiser /storage/ clutter box

Options
  • 11-01-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where id get one of those handy plastic make up storage organisers? i seen the clutter boxes online but they are expensive... . Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I got these style of ones in mug..I love them! They have them in different sizes and they're buildable!

PRM_236.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I got these style of ones in mug..I love them! They have them in different sizes and they're buildable!

<SNIP>

Looks perfect, wheres Mug? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

oh sorry, I meant Muji! Damn autocorrect!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Graceless

Muji are the best. Not cheap but worth it. I adore mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,269 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Saw a few of those kinds of things in TK Maxx in Stephen's Green centre recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Humour Me

Home store and more have them too. Different shapes and sizes so you can combine them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Humour Me wrote:
    Home store and more have them too. Different shapes and sizes so you can combine them.

+1

I stocked up on loads of cosmetic organisers in home store and more last weekend. They are all on sale in there at the moment too

Advertisement