Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NCAA Football National Championship game 2016

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,026 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

That's the game right, third touchdown on the night for Henry to go along with 158 yards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Game over. Nice 2nd effort by Henry.

Feel bad for Clemson. Bad special teams all year, never fixed and cost them.

Great game.

The one thing I'll say about tonight's game is that despite the loss I think Deshaun Watson's draft stock has shot upwards. He really impressed me tonight against a tough defense.

Sabah now only one championship behind his legendary predecessor Bear Bryant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Ha I
    eagle eye wrote: »
    The one thing I'll say about tonight's game is that despite the loss I think Deshaun Watson's draft stock has shot upwards. He really impressed me tonight against a tough defense.

Not draft eligible this year! Probably the best player in the country. He'll be a high pick whenever he declares.

Howard is probably the guy out of the eligible players who did his stock some good. Could be a solid TE at the next level. Maybe a decent sleeper pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

What a game. Heart break for Clemson but begrudglinly have to give credit to Bama.

More entertaining and gripping than the 4 NFL games at the weekend put together.

Is it September yet? Ready for next season already.

Advertisement