Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL merch in Ireland

Options
  • 11-01-2016 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've been trying to pick up some Packers gear recently but the American imports are too expensive and I haven't been able to find much online in the UK. I have seen a fair few New Era hats and caps in Maher's and Lifestyle in Cork but nothing Packers related.

Anyone know where I can get some gear around Cork city or just a decent website online where you've bought from? Thanks alot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

iiLooney wrote: »
    I've been trying to pick up some Packers gear recently but the American imports are too expensive and I haven't been able to find much online in the UK. I have seen a fair few New Era hats and caps in Maher's and Lifestyle in Cork but nothing Packers related.

Anyone know where I can get some gear around Cork city or just a decent website online where you've bought from? Thanks alot!

You can get a Rogers jersey in Elverys. There's a shop in Dublin that sells tees, hats and jerseys. That's about it for Packers gear- you can often find the other team hats (especially east coast and recent superbowl winners) in other places.

You could try the europe nfl shop online. They sell a decent variety, and it's free shipping over a certain amount (basically if you buy a jersey it'll probably be free shipping).

Sometimes I wish I were a Pats fan for the ease of getting gear over here, then I quickly come to my senses. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8 iiLooney

I found a few decent ones on Amazon/Ebay.

The one on Amazon is legit and is from the US site. Its 17 euro with free shipping but you wont get it until the end of the month. /Green-Packers-Sport-Cuffed-Beanie/dp/B0101A18JA/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1452537711&sr=1-3&keywords=packers+new+era)

The one on Ebay comes quicker, within 2 weeks and from a reputable seller, but it's a tad bit more expensive at 30 euro. /itm/NEW-ERA-2015-16-SPORT-KNIT-NFL-Onfield-Sideline-Beanie-Winter-Pom-Knit-Cap-Hat-/201487796487)

Dunno which to go for but they're both decent options I'd say

Top on is amazondotcom

and bottom is ebaydotcom

• Registered Users Posts: 8 iiLooney

There hats/caps btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Looking for a bit of informed advice. Got a medium white wilson seahawks jersey off elverys for 85€ a week ago. Its huge. Worse the tags were taken off by the person it was for not realising I could return it. My problem is two fold. Is there anywhere reliable I can get a small navy wilson jersey for around that price? Not on elverys or nike website. Or nfl.co.uk. Secondly where would be a good place to sell on the medium jersey. Thinking adverts.ie or ebay i suppose but just wondering if ye think id get much for it considering is not been worn just missing tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,189 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

iiLooney wrote: »

Last summer there was a good few bits and bobs on the bargain rack in the Nike store in the Killarney outlet centre.

Mainly t-shirts and polo shirts, and in smaller rather than larger sizes but still authentic and at real knock down prices.

Saw Green Bay, Atlanta and Cleveland stuff there but as I said its a bargain rack so it hard to know what will be on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭peejay1986

If you're still interested in Packers gear, I've just put up a Jordy Nelson t-shirt on Adverts.ie.

http://www.adverts.ie/other/nfl-green-bay-packers-jordy-nelson-87-t-shirt/9742651

I bought it direct from NFLShop.com but it's too large. The shipping is so expensive that it's barely worth my while returning it. Might as well see if any Irish NFL fans fancy it instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Me again. Ive found a jersey on ebay. Seller doesnt put much but based in uk. Anyone any good at spotting genuine or fake?

Also. How do I tell difference between youth small and adult small on pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Merchandise ordering online question, NFL m8s - 

Normally order off Fanatic, NFL Europestore and NFLshop in the US which has the biggest selection of merch

There's a few shirts I want, mostly salute to services, which are between $99-$149 dollars

For example

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/travis-kelce-kansas-city-chiefs-nike-salute-to-service-limited-jersey-olive/o-4605+t-81598147+p-57414410687+z-9-126833906

https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-chiefs/mens-kansas-city-chiefs-travis-kelce-nike-olive-salute-to-service-limited-jersey/t-25598158+p-1396008780641+z-9-57878992

However, found this site, and they're only 30 or 40 dollars, saving nearly 100 quid-

http://www.chiefsfootballofficialprostore.com/MEN.html?page=4&sort=2a&feature_filters[1]=2017%2BSalute%2Bto%2BService&feature_filters[0]=2016%2BSalute%2Bto%2BService

It says official

Is there a catch?

Advertisement